Why is there still bugs in NWN 2 & 2 expanisions?

Second2 None

Rather than work on these expansions they should have spent their time fixing all the bugs and broken spells, feats, and invocations that are still broken today. I would trade in Storm of Zehir for a perfectly fixed version of the base game in a heart beat. What say u? Guess that wouldn't make u all any money, or would it ie.. in the long run!? :)

Guess thats why the majority of hardcore gamers (& i say gamers meaning PC gamers) still play NWN1 online. Why cant the people that are making these games take the stuff that make them good & carry it over to the next installments of series? They always take **** out of the originals that ruin an other

wise great series. MMM the camrea view in NWN2 uggg?! But im getting off topic, plz someone just answer my 1st question pretty plz!

Edited by Gorth
Language

Anyone prepared to play NWN1 after the OC is smoking crack, and any bugs they experience are due to their cortex melting.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Anyone prepared to play NWN1 after the OC is smoking crack, and any bugs they experience are due to their cortex melting.

Spoken wisely there sir!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

So NWN1 is a no go to you both?

I wish I had an answer to the original poster of this thread. I guess they felt that NWN2 was good enough and since many community members were fixing things that saved them time and headaches that all must have been peachy for them.

Solo is not a myth to evil.

But a nighmare to the evil of the lands.

Ranger Lord Solo