d20 single player KotOR 3

I'm sorry, but I have never understood all this love for BioWare. I didn't think KotOR was all that great, could see that "twist" coming from a mile away. NWN, shrug. Mass Effect, for me was OK, at least there was some story there, but ME2...left me not caring a fig about how the "trilogy" ends. Probably due to my advanced age, I have never and will never play an MMO, any MMO.

IMO, there are some shooters that have better stories than what BioWare comes up with.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you are from the Codex. Every single person claims they saw the twist coming "a mile away" and conveniently enough they all claimed this long after they finished the game. And naturally you have have most of the "I hate Bioware" talking points from the codex.

Edited by Foamhead

Unless, we as fans organize a massive boycott of this goddamned MMO...

It'll fail on its own, I bet.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you are from the Codex. Every single person claims they saw the twist coming "a mile away" and conveniently enough they all claimed this long after they finished the game. And naturally you have have most of the "I hate Bioware" talking points from the codex.

No, I don't have anything to do with the Codex. What I wrote is honestly my own personal opinion from my own preferences, one of which is that TSL is one of my favorite games and I still play it, among other "oldies".

What's the difference between "there", "their" and "they're"?   Apparently, none.     :huh:  

• 2 months later...

The Old Republic is going to be another Star Wars Galaxy.

It's not possible to create a great storyline as a MMO.

There are other people on the map and that's why your decisions will not have an impact on the environment.

KOTOR 3 FTW