In memory of Kelverin

Hurlshort

I never knew Kelverin very well, except that he made a baseball thread here every spring. Condolences to the family and RIP.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Shame, remember the name but sadly I never really interacted with him.

All is good mind, I love his attitude :(.

It really brings home how old this community is.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Shame, remember the name but sadly I never really interacted with him.

All is good mind, I love his attitude :thumbsup:.

It really brings home how old this community is.

You can say that again.

I didn't quite hear you, these aged ears being what they are.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

R.I.P. Kelverin, condoleances to his family.

I've never seen a forum where people cared so much about fellow posters before. Cheers to you guys.

It's really odd, isn't it ? Doubt I ever saw any of this guy's posts, but from those two quotes he had a good attitude.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

RIP, Kelverin.

I haven't been frequenting the forums...what happened to Hades? :ermm:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

RIP, Kelverin.

I haven't been frequenting the forums...what happened to Hades? :shifty:

Hades passing thread.

Damn. I remember reading that, but guess I never knew that was Viscy/Hades.

Like I said, I don't come here that much, anymore, but this still sucks :(.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta