Wheel of Time Game

MikeLloy

Any news on this?

I'm REALLY excited and I jizzed myself when I found out it was being made.

I really hope you don't cancel this game on me or I will pipe bomb the foundations of your office building.

Jk... or am I?

Seriously though any news?

Zero. The actual company in charge of the game, who are getting Obsidian to help, have zero game-making experience and will probably take a while to get it off the ground. Not info/hype stage yet.

Zero. The actual company in charge of the game, who are getting Obsidian to help, have zero game-making experience and will probably take a while to get it off the ground. Not info/hype stage yet.

Didn't Feargus say that Obsidian would be in control of the game's development, with Red Eagle playing a producing role, notably in their accordance with the lore?

Didn't Feargus say that Obsidian would be in control of the game's development, with Red Eagle playing a producing role, notably in their accordance with the lore?

The last news I saw on the Red Eagle site was from like, April 2009 :/.