Your game collection

Pidesco

Pidesco you have the 3 most important games

huh? I don't see Fallout 2, X-Com or any of Shiny's games. but maybe it's just the bad picture quality shifty.gif

I have Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, 3, and New Vegas. I have Giants on GOG, and Earthworm Jim once upon a time.

Missed X-COM completely at the time of release. Later I loved Terror from the Deep.

Terror from the Deep was the first X-Com I played, I think I had a demo of it or something... I loved it, I still think the X-Com games are some of the best games ever made.

My life being the way it is, naturally I ended up meeting a level designer who'd worked on it.

Anyways did I tell you guys that I've defected to... EA. *facepalm* Volo's gunna have a field day with that.

According to a recent poll, most Obsidianites are in fact evil so it doesn't come as a total surprise. Welcome back, glad you're doing well. 

He wrote that 6 years ago, so clearly EA has him locked in a basement somewhere.

• Like 1

I WAS going to post a picture of my collection, but..

box_zpsezab5ai1.jpg

MY GIGANTIC JUST CAUSE 3 COLLECTOR'S EDITION GOT IN THE WAY.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I've gotten rid of a LOT of my game boxes and moved the discs to folders (exception being cartridges which are still in storage).  I ran out of room for more boxes, for the most part. :|

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

It's too bad that those old boxes are so big and clunky.. I thought about making a wall with covers of all my old vinyl electro-industrial and my games too. I never got the standard Vinyl plastic sheets to Work, never found plastic sheets for both that would work and when I sat there with a scissor ready to cut the game boxes I just couldn't do it. I wouldn't be surprised if plastic sheets that would fit exists today, but now I have other priorities.

I've got all those boxes stashed away in bigger boxes, while the content has been split up in other boxes... CD's in one box and a few stragglers filling up a bit of space here and there.. Flags, maps, manuals, gadgets in other boxes.. And I've been carrying it around for more than twenty years.. Some times I would rent storage space somewhere, but somehow I always got a problem with the accessibility, bill and payment and had to drop the idea.

If only I was still living at home with Mum like all you Guys.. :biggrin:

(Signatures: disabled) 

I've put all my stuff in boxes as well. Probably not going to really check it out again, though, except if I feel a lil bit nostalgic.

In a way I am really grateful for digital purchases now. Really won't bother with physical stuff anymore, as it only eats more precious space.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

• 2 months later...