Fantasy RPG Class Test

Sennin

Hi everyone! Just thought you might be interested in this test. There are 38 possible classes to fall into! Enjoy!!

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-f...-rpg-class-test

Here's what I got:

The Ninja Master

11% Strength, 11% Bloodlust, 47% Intelligence, 16% Spirit, 26% Vitality and 68% Agility!

14194322147880392313.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By combining their stealth and evasion with powerful elemental magic, Ninja Masters are some of the most fierce warriors. Although they may not be the most physically powerful warriors, their cunningness and spellcasting abilities more than make up for any deficiencies. In fact, Ninja Masters can use their ninja techniques to enhance their power strength, thus making them even more powerful and formidable. It is often difficult to determine whether or not a Ninja Master will walk the path of good or evil, but it is certainly not true that they are invariably evil.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

The Classless

14% Strength, 19% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 14% Spirit, 10% Vitality and 14% Agility!

13745861201875457210.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Somehow you completely failed at achieving a class. How in the world did you manage that!? O_o But I guess it makes you sort of unique? A jack of all trades and a master of none, you are the Classless!

kind of a fun quiz

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I went against my usual magical inclination and went for swords, and came out some kind of Paladin. o:)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

5189128422723838774.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

5% Strength, 71% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 19% Spirit, 14% Vitality and 29% Agility!

By combining magic with their ferocious killing techniques, Dragon Slayers are able to triumph against foes as terrifying and powerful as dragons. Dragon Slayers capture the souls of dragons that they have defeated so that they can summon these dragons to aid them in future battles. Although often dark warriors, they may sometimes use their powers for good, but in the end, they are really only fighting for the thrill of battle.

Congratulations on reaching this high level class!

Nice, I'm a raging psycho with fireballs.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

2898102597691092409.jpeg

The Dark Magus

10% Strength, 33% Bloodlust, 48% Intelligence, 24% Spirit, 33% Vitality and 24% Agility!

An evil and powerful magician, the Dark Magus may neglect to distinguish between friend and foe. A sorcerer that kills indiscriminantly (and oftenfor pleasure), the Dark Magus is certainly someone to be feared and avoided. Although the Dark Magi most often walk the path of good, there are a few who occasionally stray to the path of light. Utilizing their mastery of fire and dark magic for the side of good may seem unusual, but Dark Magi are absolutely not opposed to becoming staunch allies of the light. Although Dark Magi specialize in fire based magic, thay are also proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over fire far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the fire more skillfully and effortlessly. By increasing the intensity of their fire they can even create blue and white flames, and on top of that they can unleash the power of volcanoes by manipulating the lava within them.

Congratulations you crazy magical sadist :p

That can't be right...

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I thought it would never end!

The Shadow Fist

12623655114521454501.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

29% Strength, 5% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 19% Spirit, 33% Vitality and 67% Agility!

Combining incredible martial arts skills along with their stealth, Shadow Fists make deadly adversaries. Swiftly and easily locating the pressure points of their opponents, Shadow Fists are able to take down opponents of deadly strength and ferocity. By literally imbuing their fists with shadows using dark magic, they strike fear and horror into all who stand before them. Although they use dark magic, they are not necessarily evil, and even though their darkness is often misconstrued as evil, they may be seen using their powers for good.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

---

Well, at least it resembles the characters I usually play in fantasy RPG's.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The Witch Hunter

10% Strength, 57% Bloodlust, 29% Intelligence, 29% Spirit, 10% Vitality and 29% Agility!

The Witch Hunter

13676989269755844461.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command!

Congratulations on reaching this incredibly creepy class!

Whats up with that image?!? I answered MALE dammit. Maybe it's an anime guy :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Why Gorth, I didn't know you look so well in a dress.

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Gentlemen need I point out the big mask? You have no idea what she looks like under there. Could be a double or even triple bagger.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Gentlemen need I point out the big mask? You have no idea what she looks like under there. Could be a double or even triple bagger.

Then she just needs to keep the mask on.

Edited by Orogun01

village_idiot.gif

I'd still be inclined to double bag. One for her, and one for you, in case hers comes off.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'd still be inclined to double bag. One for her, and one for you, in case hers comes off.

All in the wonderful world of Fantasy RPGs :shifty:

village_idiot.gif

The Grand Diviner

16% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 60% Intelligence, 44% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 24% Agility!

13597762004952482192.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

"Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of countercounts before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better convserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. Although Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. Their most power spell, Absolute Zero, completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice."

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

The Grand Bishop

16% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 44% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 32% Agility!

5689706816508965616.jpeg

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. Although Grand Bishops are supremely powerful spellcasters, they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes.

Not too shabby.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The Assassin Mage

12% Strength, 28% Bloodlust, 48% Intelligence, 36% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 36% Agility!

13027226903268068587.jpeg

By combining powerful magic with skills in stealth and assassination, the Assassin Mages can easily take down any foe. The Assassin Mages imbue their weapons and armor with their deadly magic to enhance all their abilities. Utilizing the shadows to their advntage, Assassin Mages can singlehandedly defeat entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. Although Assassin Mages specialize in wind magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over wind far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the wind more skillfully and effortlessly. Leaping through the air and flying short distances is no problem for the Assassin Mage, and by using the wind to augment their speed and agility they can easily outmaneuver any foe. On top of that, they can use their magic detect the presence of any nearby foe, and by condensing the wind around their blade they can easily slash through any and all armor and barriers. Although Assassin Mages normally use their wind magic discretely, they would not be opposed to creating tornadoes, hurricanes, and prisons of impenetrable wind if the situation called for it.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man