What you did today

Pidesco

Well my self-tasking and self-organising seems fairly screwed today. It's dark and grey and miserable. And we had what I believe were search and rescue choppers passing in the early hours of the morning. That whole 3-5am period with low flying really heavy beating chopper/s passing back and forth. That inspired great sleep.

Hm, and someone parked their car on the hill and must have left the handbreak off.. its rolled down the street and slammed into someones white van..

Right..time to gather my shredded mojo up and figure out the day properly.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Fair rattling along today. A lot of work done, plus it looks like I will be able to finagle some good stuff for my second favourite charity http://www.afghanheroes.org.uk/homepage.asp

(My first being the NSPCC)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

BREAK BREAK!

I just got FO New Vegas from one of my siblings! Just when I was thinking I won't be getting much work done before Christmas anyway!

Siblings are awesome.

*La cucaracha the Walsingham*

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Went to my aunt's house to find that it had been burglarized, so I stayed there for a good portion of the night.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I got into MIT!

And what did you do? Open the door. :p

Sorry, just having a laugh at your expense. Good job! :ermm:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I got into MIT!

Congratulations!

At this end, we had the office xmas part last night. You think you've gotten over things, moved on, and then you realise your ex-girlfriend is in 90 of the 115 pics you took and you've had nightmares all night. :ermm:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I got into MIT!

I picked up my suit from the tailors today after work. I'm getting married on Wednesday!

Indeed, congratulations to you both.

For the random trivia moment.. Houdini always said, that the chains of marriage were the only ones he never could, or even wanted to escape from.

Hm, on the general pleasantries I just got my pocket watch and chain back from the jewelers for evaluation. Apparently it's now worth a touch more then I realised. The Albert alone is around

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I was supposed to do several things today, but I spent teh entire time playing Fallout New Vegas. I knew this would bloody happen. >_<

-Elwood Blues

Just got a call from the family saying that basically my cat is dying. She has cancer, if it's Lymphoma she'll have 2 years at max... otherwise it's basically gonna come down to putting her to sleep.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Just got a call from the family saying that basically my cat is dying. She has cancer, if it's Lymphoma she'll have 2 years at max... otherwise it's basically gonna come down to putting her to sleep.

Better than have her suffer, sorry to hear o:)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

I donno.. it feels like come march or so, I won't really have a home left to go back to. Parents have decided to move house, now my cat is dying... I won't be "home" when I go visit them, I'll just be a guest who happens to be their son.

I need a distraction... something that'll let me get my emotions under control again...

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I donno.. it feels like come march or so, I won't really have a home left to go back to. Parents have decided to move house, now my cat is dying... I won't be "home" when I go visit them, I'll just be a guest who happens to be their son.

I need a distraction... something that'll let me get my emotions under control again...

That's part of growing up, just look to the present, go out with some friends. Any kind of human contact should probably help lift your spirits, these things kind of get easier with time.

village_idiot.gif

Saw Tron Legacy. Ultimately ended up paying $42 dollars (two $16 tickets, $10 food) for IMAX 3D.

Movie of the year.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."