Multiparty system

I am great fan of dungeon siege 1 & 2.When I heard they are making a third version I fliped out.I saw the demo and I couldn't notice that there was just the Gothic 3 feel of it and not the old feeling of dungeon siege.Is there a party system? The only diffrence i liked from all the other RPG games was the multiparty system.The uniqueness of the party system is what made dungeon siege games so aweosme.I think its going to be great mistake not to have that.I like the grafics I like the new engine, but I dont want to play Gothic 3 in a diffrent name.Give us more classes, give us more talent trees, bring us back the dungeon feel, doesnt mean if you have shiney grapfics you have shiny game (ex. AION , and its not doing well isnt it?) Please if you devolpers read this forum think about it.I hope this is not just for show.

If you're interested in playing a fun ROLE PLAYING GAME as well as a fun action game, Dungeon Siege 3 will be for you. If all you want is the action gameplay of the previous two, and then only want it in the same format as the original two, it might be worth waiting a decade or two for an indie developer to make that instead.

Also, DS3 does have a party system. And classes. And some form of skill trees. Obsidian is trying to appeal to DS1+2 action fans while adding lots more of RPG elements to the game.

If you're interested in playing a fun ROLE PLAYING GAME as well as a fun action game, Dungeon Siege 3 will be for you. If all you want is the action gameplay of the previous two, and then only want it in the same format as the original two, it might be worth waiting a decade or two for an indie developer to make that instead.

Also, DS3 does have a party system. And classes. And some form of skill trees. Obsidian is trying to appeal to DS1+2 action fans while adding lots more of RPG elements to the game.

Oh well I am gonna be playing on console DS3 then. Hope it will be as expected

• 2 weeks later...
If you're playing on a console it probably will be everything you expected. If you're expecting ****.

Honestly, console? :)

And for an example of performance there's the likes of The Force Unleashed (& its sequel) which port console performance\controls to the PC :x