Pictures of your games

After Bokishi's studmuffin graphic goodness, I shall now regale you all with a couple of 640x480 shots of Darkstone, blown up to 800x600. :shifty:

darkstone-0004.jpg

darkstone-0005.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My internet connection is being killed with those over sized images.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

My internet connection is being killed with those over sized images.

Pwned by the graphics lord is all.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

PathOfExileSS01.jpg

Path of Exile.

Surprisingly good, and it's just a beta. In approximately two weeks time there will be a new patch that will change most of the game though. Will be interesting.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yeah, I'm hoping the new version/patch will address some of the things I'm personally nitpicking with. :o

I didn't start feeling very nitpicky until about clvl 15. And could be at very high clvls my nitpicks would go away for some reason, too.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Path of Exile.

Wow, it doesn't get much more Diablo clone than that.. Right down to the two orbs in the corners :p The font even looks similar.

D2 didn't have a half-naked chick in chains 'holding up' one of the orbs, tho. :rolleyes:

Looks like Diablo 3. Not the one that looks like Torchlight, the actual Diablo 3.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Hair mods for FNV. The only problem is clipping.

post-1458-1317593945_thumb.jpg

post-1458-1317593959_thumb.jpg

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

The only problem is clipping.

Yeah, I have one and it looks great while you're not moving. But the longer styles tend to clip into the back and stuff when you run. And others do not work if you wear a hat (you go bald...) Kind of annoying. ;)

That's why I usually stick with the Wendy the Welder hair style on females.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

The only problem is clipping.

Yeah, I have one and it looks great while you're not moving. But the longer styles tend to clip into the back and stuff when you run. And others do not work if you wear a hat (you go bald...) Kind of annoying. ;)

I don't think anyone has really pulled off hair in games.

Heavenly Swords gave it a good shot.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!