Pictures of your games

I think it's the most fun level in the game. Can't remember why, but likely because of fireballs.

ITS ALL ABOUT FIREBALLS! Gods I had so much fun with it!

Well, if it's all about fireballs, then I will have to go back and rest after each major fight. My Mage only has 2 3rd-level spell slots (and one of those is typically a Haste).

Actually, I suspect that the Web/Entangle is more important for surviving those fights. The Wights come in big numbers, and the level doesn't offer any good choke-points where your front-liners can fight them 2 or 3 at a time. First and foremost, you need to slow the rush. Doing damage is secondary.

I think it's the most fun level in the game. Can't remember why, but likely because of fireballs.

Well, if it's all about fireballs, then I will have to go back and rest after each major fight. My Mage only has 2 3rd-level spell slots (and one of those is typically a Haste).

Actually, I suspect that the Web/Entangle is more important for surviving those fights. The Wights come in big numbers, and the level doesn't offer any good choke-points where your front-liners can fight them 2 or 3 at a time. First and foremost, you need to slow the rush. Doing damage is secondary.

Kiting dude!

That said, you do have to rest a bit, and use some other tactics. I don't recall it being the hardest encounter.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Web, entangle or similar to keep them in place while you pile a stack of druid spells on them. They are surprisingly offensive in IWD. The thorny one last for quite a while and what's its name the spell that sends spiky bits out of the ground (meh, don't remember their namew anymore, been a few years since my last playthrough) and my favourite against cramped/immobile enemies, La Ola (that portable tsunami spell)!

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

To make Fallout 3 or New Vegas interesting I will play as a head hunter 95% of the time. In VATs, outside of VATs, up close far away, doesn't matter.

post-1458-1309384992_thumb.jpg

post-1458-1309385004_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

There were some Knights of Solamnia in BG2, in the Planar Sphere... you could even send them back to Krynn in the Mage stronghold quest. That was a nice touch from BioWare... not to mention Jan Jansen making a reference to Spelljammer at least once.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

There were some Knights of Solamnia in BG2, in the Planar Sphere... you could even send them back to Krynn in the Mage stronghold quest. That was a nice touch from BioWare... not to mention Jan Jansen making a reference to Spelljammer at least once.

Huh? If you murder them you get some plate armour and a +1 halberd IIRC, which you can then sell to buy more phat lewt.

Yes, I'm neutral evil and proud.

sonsofgygax.JPG

I miss Journal Entry DRM....

CoK01_a.png

I played this game to death on my Commodore 64. It came on 8 floppy discs so I'm not even kidding. I think it's still loading in my parents basement. It will be finished 20 years after my death.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Haha, that's happened to me a few times. And to some of the companions. At least it's better than being stuck in the ground. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 3 weeks later...

RIIIISE

Got the entry level for my volcano lair finished. Central heating included!

2011_07_27_00001.jpg

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

My job for the night

post-25426-1311982910_thumb.jpg

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Bought the latest humble bundle... powering up my new games

20110802163008.jpg

Coming from a time where chosen ones were REAL chosen ones!

20110802162403.jpg

No walkthroughs necessary, just true grit (and plenty of lives)

20110802162738.jpg

Haven't had this much fun in quite a while :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

post-16159-1312821701_thumb.jpg

I almost forgot how much I love the thrill of having to actually sneak and lay still in order to aim and shoot to kill, instead of making insta-kills from long distances, ruining the challenge and feel.

And people hate AP for it? ;)

Wonder how HR will do in that regard...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Didn't you hate that game a day ago?

I bought it last night, I figured $5 was a good price. I made quite a few mistakes, but I finally figured out how to make a house.

Yeah. Stupid game made me feel stupid. But then I gave it another chance and now I feel clever again.

How do you build a house? I built a wooden box with a door. That's it.

I wish there was a way to see the 'recipes' for what you can do in the game. So far I've only managed to make the simplest of things.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!