Pictures of your games

Shotguns leave such a mess to clean up.

So, I take it you didn't take to kindly to him shooting you at the start of the game. :o

Maybe it was just me, but I didn't hold much of a grudge. That whole delivery thing was kind of boring and getting to explore the wasteland shooting things was a nice career change.

Paybacks are a bitch. Or it could be a karma thing. I gave him a head shot which he certainly didn't survive.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I just shot him because his voice actor is awful.

Also I wanted his shirt.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

my favorite finish for benny involved a silenced pistol. 1 shot from the middle of a crowd while stealthed. a few characters turned hostile for a moment, couldnt find me, then just went about their business. nobody even bothered me a minute later when i walked up and looted his body

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Plucking at the deathclaw family with the Anti-material rifle. I was up high on the ledge where they could not touch me.

post-1458-1308337653_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Dungeon Siege 3

It's mindless hack&slash, fun for one play through but I have serious doubts if I will ever touch it again once I'm done.

I'm nearing the end now and "battle fatigue" is starting to set in.

When ppl ask why I still play the game, I have to respond: Fire enchanted rolling pins & Fisto as a companion = lulz!

falloutNV-0001491a.jpg

falloutNV-0001492a.jpg

falloutNV-0001484a.jpg

falloutNV-0001485a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

lol! Yeah...he's slow. But the game appears to be nice enough to "teleport" him back close to you when he gets a certain distance behind. Which was interesting. His main advantage, if you can call it that, is he has 2000 hit points.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Guest Slinky

2hi2gc1.png

I've been working on this for ages and it's still far from ready, has loads of faults, is missing helluvalot of stuff it was supposed to have, and most of the time I'm supposed to work on it I run around chasing local wildlife with a sword. So all in all, I guess I pretty much a normal house builder.

I've been working on this for ages and it's still far from ready, has loads of faults, is missing helluvalot of stuff it was supposed to have, and most of the time I'm supposed to work on it I run around chasing local wildlife with a sword. So all in all, I guess I pretty much a normal house builder.

I started building a big castle in Minecraft, but then it started to feel like work, and I realized I could go fix things on my real house if that was really important to me.

Sweet crib though :)

Guest Slinky

I started building a big castle in Minecraft, but then it started to feel like work, and I realized I could go fix things on my real house if that was really important to me.

Sweet crib though :)

Hehe, yeah, just the thought how much of stone alone would be needed also made me forget the whole idea of castle rather fast.. Not much fun in big projects. Those who have the patience and time for them have conjured up some really awesome stuff though.

Sweet crib though :thumbsup:

Hehe, yeah, just the thought how much of stone alone would be needed also made me forget the whole idea of castle rather fast.. Not much fun in big projects. Those who have the patience and time for them have conjured up some really awesome stuff though.

Someone on this forum once linked a YouTube of some guy that had recreated the USS Enterprise. It was unbelievable.

alicemadnessreturns2011b.png

RIP Raz

Awesome!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Oh, Cold Wights can **** right off.

IWD1.jpg

This is generally the level where my interest in replaying Icewind Dale terminates. I'm thinking of just going back to the previous level and resting before each and every major Wight battle, just so that I can give those ****ers both barrels every time I see them.

And, yeah, I really should've spent the money to buy a magical weapon that my Druid can use.

I think it's the most fun level in the game. Can't remember why, but likely because of fireballs.

ITS ALL ABOUT FIREBALLS! Gods I had so much fun with it!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!