Pictures of your games

I love nice little touches like this: [ ... ] Every artist you find turns up on the billboard.

I noticed that too, and I agree...

I've been using the merchants/timing whenever possible in order to reach distant locations at lvl 1-2. Ok, you can do it without their help too, especially with a Sneak of 40+ but I find it more fun this way. (also, I wish you could alter chr. appearance after...this time she came out too tan, heh)

falloutNV-094.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

First time I tried the Raider armors on Boone. omg I was LOL'ing so much!! :thumbsup:

"So that's what you want, is it, Boone?"

falloutNV-110.jpg

"All right, time to play..."

falloutNV-109a.jpg

"Like that? Do ya?"

falloutNV-111.jpg

"I like this outfit on you better."

falloutNV-107-2a.jpg

"Day time already? Time to go back to Legion hunting..."

falloutNV-106a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

...and here's an unrelated one. Too bad some of the best/funniest shots are via using VATS...

"Eat This!"

falloutNV-108-2a.jpg

...poor Boone.

After roleplaying his friend & enjoying his story/chr etc., I now find his dour & serious demeanor to be absolutely hilarious to poke fun with!

Which reminds me: (it's only 7 seconds long)

And if you don't want to watch even 7 seconds:this time Boone REALLY wants his beret back...

...it's more funny when you hear him say it, tho, imo.

falloutNV-112.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson

I was a bit disappointed that there was [Cherchez la femme] dialogue with Cass, but not with Veronica. I'll use the Multiple Companion mod upon replaying so I can actually get to know them all.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Looking out the window of the Lucky 38. Someone is walking on air.

post-1458-1289338372_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

...poor Boone.

After roleplaying his friend & enjoying his story/chr etc., I now find his dour & serious demeanor to be absolutely hilarious to poke fun with!

Which reminds me: (it's only 7 seconds long)

And if you don't want to watch even 7 seconds:this time Boone REALLY wants his beret back...

...it's more funny when you hear him say it, tho, imo.

falloutNV-112.jpg

I guess being born a cone-head stick for life, in this case. >_<

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

In between game crashes I managed to complete the quest for Cass by getting revenge. Alice there got a grenade in her pocket. The strange thing is no one in the room turned hostile when I did it.

post-1458-1289421523_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Six shots=2 decapitated heads, 1 exploded head, and 1 just plain dead guy (with apparently instant-rigor-mortis, judging by his upright arm)

falloutNV-114.jpg

No more whiskey for you, dear.

falloutNV-117.jpg

They should know better than to threaten me when Boone is standing BEHIND them...

falloutNV-116.jpg

Sunny & Boone teaming up in the tutorial mission (grabbed him at lvl 1, then went back). Haha!

falloutNV-115.jpg

Curse you Obsidian, you made him too sexy. Arcade isn't the same.

falloutNV-119a.jpg