My opinion, that you don't care about.

Violetta

This is for everyone who complains about how bad the Call of Duty franchise is. I agree with you that the games sucked after the first two, and yes, it's a bad franchise. It's terrible, but that's the point. Activision isn't making their subsidiaries (Infinity Ward, Treyarch, and Sledgehammer) make the next great game, they are purposely releasing garbage games every year. But that's okay, a game can be terrible, and yet still have some enjoyment. Prime examples of this are Modern Warfare 2 and StarCraft II, both games are absolutely terrible, yet they both have their moments (well SC2 doesn't really have any moments, since Kotick really ruined that game when Activision had a merger with Blizzard). I think the Call of Duty games should come out every year. The Call of Duty games are like car models, they release a new one every year, even if they've only changed a few things. But that's okay, because a few new things is usually an improvement over nothing changed (except for in the case of StarCraft II which is universally hated by fans of the original game for a reason; it sucks, they dumbed it down, they ruined custom map making, region restrictions, no LAN, internet required for single player, Battle.net 2.0 being worse than the original Battle.net, micro-transactions, Nazi-like custom map moderation, etc.), but Call of Duty games are supposed to be garbage, like I said. They are meant to be guilty pleasures. So please, Activision, don't stop throwing out one or two a year, in fact, please keep it up, because I don't care about how bad Call of Duty is, I, like most people, will buy it anyway.

i think this was posted on the wrong forum.

ps: starcraft 2 was terrible? uh oh, somebody tell everybody!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Since when is SC2 anything but great?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

SC2 was okay. Still feel it was a waste of money though, once I finished the SP. Ah well.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It's terrible, but that's the point.

I wonder how this tactic would work for other luxturies. If a resturant changed $60 for a meal that tasted like crap on purpose, would it become one of the most popular resturants ever?

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I'm glad Obsidian is doing well as a company again. It tends to improve the quality of the joke accounts we get.

:lol: As long as we don't become IGN :)

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I thought Violetta was a bot? Or one of those product-placement agents who go in and post 4-5 times and then hits you with some thinly disguised ad for some crap.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It's terrible, but that's the point.

I wonder how this tactic would work for other luxturies. If a resturant changed $60 for a meal that tasted like crap on purpose, would it become one of the most popular resturants ever?

Ask Burger King...

Though it is cheaper than that...they'll get it out of you after about 10 of their meals...

I thought Violetta was a bot? Or one of those product-placement agents who go in and post 4-5 times and then hits you with some thinly disguised ad for some crap.

Reminds me more of 6'8" Italian Warlord's rambling hit-and-run style.

Oh the memories...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Reminds me more of 6'8" Italian Warlord's rambling hit-and-run style.

Oh the memories...

So, anyone found the Tarresque in the Oasis yet?

I know we are supposed to recycle and all that but seriously...

Original post

Second instance of same post

Third instance of same post (this very thread)

:rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

See! A bot or a copy & pasting agent with a nefarious secret motive.

...and CoD4 and MW2 had the best multiplayer game design in a thousand years. Every single little minute detail has been planned, tested, and balanced.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Original post

kill-it-with-fire-demotivational-poster-1235695993.jpg

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Original post

There's a fourth instance out there, but I can't figure out what that website is for, so I won't link it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."