Stuck as Mira on Nar Shadaa

There's a control panel (the escape hatch?) on the far left of the area I think which allows you to escape while opening the door to the Jedi. You don't open the door to the tunnels at the door itself.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Yeah.... The escape hatch gives me a msg about the door being locked with a complicated hand ID thing-a-ma-bob..... The vent tunnels where my Jedi is gives me a msg about how this door is reinforced and magnetically sealed and that there must be a control mechanism somewhere on this floor. Screw it, I may just install that TSL thing and start over......

I'm not remembering this very well, but it sounds like you're missing an item. The only one I remember is there's the hound keeper or something like that in an alcove right next to the area where you killed Hanharr. Try to find his body if you haven't already. Also there may be a terminal you need to use next to the escape hatch. You could look at the walkthroughs on gamefaqs.com or may be someone who remembers better will post here.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

• 4 years later...

I have an interesting glitch. I had turned Mira into jedi and while still on nar shadda i left ship with her and atton to complete side task. As we rounded first corner to the right, a second mira appears and talks to the guy standing there. Basic communication is she askes him what did the jedi looking for and he answers. When this happened my Mira transformed back into a scout with no jedi training. I can talk to her and still has the influence high enough to where she will agree to listen to nar shadda like kreia showed the exile. We run around the central area but she will not stop to listen to force. If i try to reload prior saves where she was jedi she shows up as non jedi and wont let me up her levels as a scout. Im running X-box 360. Never seen or heard of this glitch. Any suggestions?

Iyaayas-69

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...