FO: NV (Spoilers)

Why I like games like this:even after you think you're familiar with a part/quest, it can still surprise you.

All the other times I did the Ranger Charlie quest for the guy in Novac, the outer area was always "safe" and I just entered the building to grab the holotapes and stuff. But this time I fast traveled there, expecting the same, and 4 Legion guys were in the outer yard/on top of the motorhomes, launching spears and dynamite at me. That was a good/dangerous fight because I was taken completely by surprise and didn't yet have good guns for their DT rating. But then a pack of 4 NCR came wandering by and helped me out. :lol:

I'm not sure if they weren't there before because I waited too long the other times before going, or if it was random. At any rate, it was awesome.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You are not just wearing power armor that's tagged as a BOS disguise ?

That'll make them shoot you on sight.

No way I only wear suits! I just didn't get my rep high enough with them before I started doing stuff for Caesar's Legion. And I guess there's a quest that makes the NCR hate you, even though the NCR isn't involved in it. They just don't like you working for the Legion I guess.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This totally reminded me of FOnline: 2238...

ScreenShot101.png

Dialogue was about the NCR "back home". Not sure if it's a coincidence or really aimed at it... if it's the later one, then it's a nice insider. :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

yeah, that was my first thought when I saw that line :lol:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

awesome, i didnt catch that line but it's gotta be a reference to that perk... though wasnt that a "quest" for crimson caravan in broken hills? now i cant remember...

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Look at that, way past 500 posts.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester