Help Sir PJ!

Junai

It wouldn't be Middle Earth if it wasn't filmed in NZ. The unique landscape of NZ brought LotR/Middle Earth to life.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It wouldn't be Middle Earth if it wasn't filmed in NZ. The unique landscape of NZ brought LotR/Middle Earth to life.

Of course, we don't really have a comparison point, do we? :sorcerer:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Excuse me, but

1) The Shire is - as Bill Hicks definitively stated - England.

2) In what way is Mordor or the enormous chain of the Misty Mountains, or the sunbaked land of the Southrons or still vastness Mirkwood, the small island state of New Zealand?

Having said that, I don't know very much at all about this issue. I just think that a Hollywood studio is bilking a union.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

2) In what way is Mordor or the enormous chain of the Misty Mountains, or the sunbaked land of the Southrons or still vastness Mirkwood, the small island state of New Zealand?

Sounds like you need to go to New Zealand some day... :p

Mountains, volcanic wastelands, temperate rain forest, you'll find it all most of it (North African type desert might be a bit of challenge) :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I need to go to New Zealand some day, I hear the rock climbing is superb...

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Sounds like you need to go to New Zealand some day... :thumbsup:

Mountains, volcanic wastelands, temperate rain forest, you'll find it all most of it (North African type desert might be a bit of challenge) :p

In which case I can only table a motion that we turn it into a giant prison. Like in Escape From New York.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Mountains, volcanic wastelands, temperate rain forest, you'll find it all most of it (North African type desert might be a bit of challenge) :)

In which case I can only table a motion that we turn it into a giant prison. Like in Escape From New York.

Prison is supposed to be a punishment :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Mountains, volcanic wastelands, temperate rain forest, you'll find it all most of it (North African type desert might be a bit of challenge) :)

Prison is supposed to be a punishment :thumbsup:

Hav you ever tried to sleep with the knowledge that at any moment a flock of kiwis may descend on you?

-Elwood Blues

Not quite as bad as Brits.

You come visit some time. We'll see how many you turn down. :wub:

-Elwood Blues

Not quite as bad as Brits.

Go to London. The. Eat. Your. Words.

I'd rather he stay where he is. Less competition for those in the know.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif