Support for polish gamers

Hi Dear Obsidian. I have some suggestion for support of polish gameres like me :p

In the past (unfortunately in Dungeon Siege II and an add-on) polish gameres have quite problems with framerate.

This problems was included in support of polish language. The game with originaly language (english) had constant framerate.

What do u do with this in DSIII release? Does the game support polish type face, letters like "ś", "ź", "dź", "ć" ?

I'm the big fan of Dungeon Siege but with this bugs I can't finished my DS II :)

Ps. sorry for eventually english bugs in post.

Sound: No accelerated sound hardware required

And what if I do have an accelerated soundcard? Does my computer explode then?

Hi Dear Obsidian. I have some suggestion for support of polish gameres like me :lol:

In the past (unfortunately in Dungeon Siege II and an add-on) polish gameres have quite problems with framerate.

This problems was included in support of polish language. The game with originaly language (english) had constant framerate.

What do u do with this in DSIII release? Does the game support polish type face, letters like "ś", "ź", "dź", "ć" ?

I'm the big fan of Dungeon Siege but with this bugs I can't finished my DS II ;)

Minor nitpick [Look out spelling Nazi on the loose :o ] Better make it Polish, like German or Aussie. I was wondering what polish gamers were. Something akin to a superior sort of gamer like polished manners demonstrate good breeding? Then I realised it was simply wrong casing :)

Hi Dear Obsidian. I have some suggestion for support of polish gameres like me ;)

I'm the big fan of Dungeon Siege but with this bugs I can't finished my DS II :ermm:

Hi Dear Obsidian. I have some suggestion for support of polish gameres like me ;)

In the past (unfortunately in Dungeon Siege II and an add-on) polish gameres have are a little problems with framerate.

What do u do with this in DSIII release? Will be the future releases of DS III support polish type face, letters like "ś", "ź", "dź", "ć" ?

I'm the big fan of Dungeon Siege but with this bugs I can't finished my DS II :lol:

Edited by faloow PL