Aliens vs Predator (2010)

Violetta

Anyone remember back in like February whenever AvP3 came out? I was so excited for that game, and was really looking forward to it. Too bad it failed. I just played it for the first time in like 6 months for Xbox 360 and there's a new patch. Apparently the matchmaking is faster now, so you don't have to wait 10 minutes to play a game. I was surprised to see that people still play this online, granted, it's nowhere near as popular as it was the week it was released. It seems like no one does non-ranked games anymore though, and most of the time you end up playing with a small amount of players, instated of a large amount of players, due to the game slowly losing popularity. It still takes you back to the menu after a ranked game though, which sucks.

I'm not sure if they fixed the flamethrower or not, since I didn't have a chance to actually kill anyone with the flamethrower, which was originally (and possibly still is) extremely underpowered in multiplayer. It was fun for a bit, I got a killing spree going on in my first match today. Sadly, almost every time you die, it's because a Predator (Yautja) trophy kills you (rips your spine out). Or you die from a Predator shooting you with his plasma cannon, which disorientates you, and incapacitates you, then he'll shoot you again while you're incapacitated (or throw a one hit kill throwing spear at you).