What are you playing now

Pidesco

Still debating on getting FO:NV, but while staring up at the wall I saw my Rebellion CD. Pretty fun game, they should re-do it..or not as they'd simplify it (people complained over too many menus, pft weaklings).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I finished Gray Matter. Best story-driven adventure game since Syberia 2... but it really should've come out at least four years ago.

I'm thinking of getting this once I'm finished with New Vegas. Kinda came out of the blue for me, I usually try to keep an eye on the adventure game scene.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I finished Gray Matter. Best story-driven adventure game since Syberia 2... but it really should've come out at least four years ago.

I'm thinking of getting this once I'm finished with New Vegas. Kinda came out of the blue for me, I usually try to keep an eye on the adventure game scene.

I'm planning on buying it as a Christmas present for my mom, but I can't find it on sale anywhere.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

This Gray Matter game. Anyone know a digital retailer offering it? I'm not finding any information on a US release.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I haven't sat down to actually play any games since I finished that first run through of FONV a few weeks back..

Hm, pondering on whether picking up AC2 for

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Currently playing Dragon Age Ultimate Edition on 360. Started off with the Leliana's Song DLC, which I thought was pretty dull. Would have been disappointed had I bought it separately but as the UE includes all the DLC I don't really care. Also building a custom world in The Sims 3.

I've still got RDR: Undead Nightmare and Costume Quest to play through, and I just bought myself a PS3 so I've also got MGS4 and Heavy Rain. I'll be a busy little gamer this Christmas.

Edited by Hell Kitty

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

I'm loving it. The area compared to previous games is a little small, it's basically one extra large city. I keep getting afraid that it'll be over in just a minute since I've almost uncovered everything, but I still only just now got recruits. And I've only started unlocking my second armor set, when there's like four stands. So I'm maybe halfway.

The multiplayer is okay. The Ship did Assassin better. This has the traditional console multiplayer flaw that annoys me to hell and back of long matchmaking for short games.

Playing Divinity 2 : DKS. Ego Draconis part is easier than it used to be a year ago. I don't really see much difference at the moment but I'm still in the beginning. Graphic has been enhanced though and the game runs smoother.

I think it's a better investment than Two Worlds 2.

I think Witcher was like that for me.

PS Your hand looks tiny.

Edited by Tale

This Gray Matter game. Anyone know a digital retailer offering it? I'm not finding any information on a US release.

I'm not completely sure, but it seems that it's the version made for release in Germany that's available, but you can switch to English and it has the English audio. Perhaps virumor could confirm this?

You can get it here. Glad to hear it's good, though.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'm not completely sure, but it seems that it's the version made for release in Germany that's available, but you can switch to English and it has the English audio. Perhaps virumor could confirm this?

You can get it here. Glad to hear it's good, though.

It's true. I got the game via amazon.de

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I've only just started my Two Worlds 2 gaming, but one thing is clear: this game graphically ****s on every other RPG I've played, and from a great height. It is almost scary to go from Fallout: New Vegas (which I thought had decent graphics) to Two Worlds 2. It felt like going from Playstation 2 to Playstation 3! Incredibly detailed textures, really good viewing distance, fluid animations (although a bit wonky looking at times), and the physics are incredibly impressive. Everything in the game seems to be affected by physics. Grass sways when you run through it, bushes are shoved aside, chains dangle realistically, boxes float in water, etc. Very, very impressive. And it all seems so effortless! Little details that most games brag about, this engine just does. Like a small thing as having dead bodies of enemies NOT be empty balloons as soon as you've killed them. You can actually climb on top of piles of enemies you've defeated! Usually in games like this, you just clip straight through dead enemies.

Voice acting has also been greatly improved! There are even a few voice actors that are so good that I noticed them! I usually only react to voice actors who suck, but one quest takes you to a mad guy who also happens to be drunk at the time, and he was hilarious. Really well done.

The quests I've seen so far have been so-so, but it's refreshing to see that some of them have different ways of being solved. I like that. Also, depending on what you decide, the decisions can come back and haunt you several hours later, in a follow-up quest you didn't even know was connected to the first quest. Also really well done.

So far I like this game a lot. Combat is fun, the story is passable, the graphics and physics are awesome and the world is gigantic, with virtually no loading times.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!