What are you playing now

Pidesco

Technically I now have a shiny copy of Fallout New Vegas... I just don't have the time to sit down and play it at the moment... ;)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Technically I now have a shiny copy of Fallout New Vegas... I just don't have the time to sit down and play it at the moment... :lol:

I'm about to go and pick mine up. I've had a 10-hour job interview this Monday, and have spent three days helping my mother move with 4-6 hours of sleep in between. To say that I'm looking forward to booting this baby up on ~Sunday would be a major understatement.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Dusted off my PS3 and downloaded Hokuto Mousou and Sengoku Basara demos yesterday. I expected HM to be a little more engaging, gameplay just feels too slow and clunky. Nice effect though, Omega Force finally discovered next-gem. A-****ing-mazing.

There is a review of JP version @ Koeiwarriors saying that the final version of HM is quite light on content but with lots of DLC. Bad Koei, bad.

Now Sengoku Basara demo was quite a surprise, bought a copy immediately. So far I have cleared first story mode with Mitsunari. SB is a joy to play and for a Wii->PS3 port it looks great plus it's 720p/60.

Dusted off my PS3 and downloaded Hokuto Mousou and Sengoku Basara demos yesterday. I expected HM to be a little more engaging, gameplay just feels too slow and clunky. Nice effect though, Omega Force finally discovered next-gem. A-****ing-mazing.

There is a review of JP version @ Koeiwarriors saying that the final version of HM is quite light on content but with lots of DLC. Bad Koei, bad.

Now Sengoku Basara demo was quite a surprise, bought a copy immediately. So far I have cleared first story mode with Mitsunari. SB is a joy to play and for a Wii->PS3 port it looks great plus it's 720p/60.

I like Ieyasu's attack chains better than Mitsunari's meself.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I am finally playing Fallout: New Vegas, years behind everyone else. So far I haven't encountered a single bug, the game auto-detected my rig as "Ultra High" in the settings and so far it hasn't dipped below 60 fps more than once or twice (at 1920x1080). It's very smooth.

Also, the game is excellent so far! I am having a blast just walking around and exploring the landscape. Obsidian did a really great job with filling the game world with ridiculous amounts of neat details. It almost feels like a Piranha Bytes game! (That's the highest accolade I can give)

Let's hope the game can keep this level of excellence up. Been playing for over 6 hours and I am just about ready to head out of Goodsprings. I am slow.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Been playing for over 6 hours and I am just about ready to head out of Goodsprings. I am slow.

I'm at 5 hours and probably will be similar. We're not slow, we just can't resist the siren call of minute exploration. Or something.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I am finally playing Alpha Protocol, years behind everyone else. So far I haven't encountered a single bug, except for being unable to tab back in. Imported EU version so no patchy for me. :)

Updated avatar, decades behind everyone else. Image compression of the logo doesn't look so flash here. :)

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Going to try to ignore the rest of the family and spend some fresh, quality time on New Vegas today.. :(

First impressions are.. New Vegas looks a bit prettier then FO3... or maybe those brown tones feel warmer then the grey/green of the Washington wasteland..

And one crash-out to windows...

Got my hands on some PS3 games. Worked my way through PoP: Forgotten Sands. Platforming was great with the new powers, but combat was dumbed down into button mashing. I always liked the combat from Sands of Time and Warrior Within, so I was hoping to see something interesting.

Still great atmosphere, music and platforming.

Few hours into New Vegas. I was wandering around Goodsprings when I saw some DO NOT ENTER signs, which promptly made me enter. Got massacred by some giant red flies so I'm wandering in the opposite direction for a bit. So far so good.

Few hours into New Vegas. I was wandering around Goodsprings when I saw some DO NOT ENTER signs, which promptly made me enter. Got massacred by some giant red flies so I'm wandering in the opposite direction for a bit. So far so good.

Yeah, I did something similar. I ran into a sign saying, "Warning! Deathclaws up ahead" and naturally I went "Huh? Where?" and continued walking. Then I saw a claw swoop across the screen and my lifeless body being thrown against a rock.

Rode the exercycle a while, did some light arm weights. Stocked up on caffeine and leftover chinese food if I get hungry.

*cracks knuckles*

I'm ready to continue thru New Vegas. At least until the SF Giants game...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah, I did something similar. I ran into a sign saying, "Warning! Deathclaws up ahead" and naturally I went "Huh? Where?" and continued walking. Then I saw a claw swoop across the screen and my lifeless body being thrown against a rock.

I went through there but didn't find any deathclaws. Walked along the tops of the hills and saw about a dozen Cazadors ahead of me so I run away. :thumbsup:

I went through there but didn't find any deathclaws.

Me neither. I actually never saw the deathclaw, I only saw a claw and my carcass bouncing off the scenery.

I went through there but didn't find any deathclaws. Walked along the tops of the hills and saw about a dozen Cazadors ahead of me so I run away. ;)

Cazadors are nasty. I got my butt whooped by the young ones. They're just too fast.

Me neither. I actually never saw the deathclaw, I only saw a claw and my carcass bouncing off the scenery.

:o:lol:

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Death Claws are nasty with their Damage Resistance up there at around 30.. .. I don't think I have any weapons that do over 22 damage yet.. :ermm:

"Take that face full of shotgun at point blank range, yeah!.... Oh..crap.. it didn't do any damage.. Claw!!"

Fallout New Vegas. Well that is between game crashes that is. :down:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I went through there but didn't find any deathclaws. Walked along the tops of the hills and saw about a dozen Cazadors ahead of me so I run away. :down:

Cazadors are nasty. I got my butt whooped by the young ones. They're just too fast.

Trying to shoot them off in real time is a huge pain in the ass, but they're so much easier with VATS it's practically cheating.

Force Unleashed II should arrive tomorrow. Squee!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."