Fallout: New Vegas

Pidesco

I'm Angry that the Making of DVD is all the developer diaries put together

It's a vastly expanded version of developer diaries, so there is a lot of good new stuff in it. Also, the comic will give you a decent amount of background on lore, especially concerning Great Khans, NCR and Chairmen.

Hmm, it din't feel like a making of, most of it was information on the story, not how the developers came to create that information.

The comic book felt the same, chances are I will find out about those things in game,(That or I'm stupid and missed its subtleties)

A creature clipped on a fence witch went away when I reloaded the save, no other bugs I've seen.

-Is there a downside to Karma or should I just go around stealing stuff? The info page in the game does not mention any negatives.

Edited by Irrelevant

It's not Christmas anymore but I've fallen in love with these two songs:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=HXjk3P5LjxY

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=NJJ18aB2Ggk

by the way, kinda offtopic but... was there ever an attempt at making a Wasteland remake with GECK?

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

What clothers were you wearing Maria?

:p

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I finally decided to piss of Caesar's Legion. Can't let them get away with taking slaves. The Powder Gangers may hate me, but them I don't begrudge. They don't deserve that.

Got me a nice disguise, too. Glad I'm stocking those up.

Edited by Tale

these Caesar's Legion characters sure scare the hell out of me :( but I just hate NCR since F2... sure wish there was a third major faction in the game (or maybe there is? New Vegas itself?)

I wonder if there's a Bozar hidden somewhere in Mojave...

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I probably will go solo at some point (after I get my power armor) :( wonder if there's a corresponding ending for wiping everybody

Walsingham said:

So far, I havent experienced any bugs on the PC version at all and it runs smooth as butter.

Still in Primm, just

saved deputy Boone, forced him to stay and fight, walked up stairs, watched him immediately die in a hail of gunfire. *cough*reload*cough* The second time I told him to stay put. :(

Is he controllable via a companion wheel? Im not even sure how to bring the companion wheel up. I think I need to RTFM again, which brings up something I dont like. Why cant I save or print that manual?

Anyone else running out of merchants to sell stuff to? :'(

What clothers were you wearing Maria?

Also, Bethesda is allegedly pulling negative reviews.

Bethesda - the first Obsidian publisher who actually cares?

If that's the way they care about their games I'd rather do without it.

It's hard enough to find reasonable opinions without publishers getting reviews pulled and journalists fired at a drop of a hat.

It's almost impossible to tell if Bethesda is the one behind it. For all you know the editor is doing it independently simply to avoid the issue.

Edited by Tale

It's almost impossible to tell if Bethesda is the one behind it. For all you know the publisher is doing it independently simply to avoid the issue.

Bethesda is the publisher. :(

Edit: I meant editor.

Edited by Tale

Wow bethesda's forum is crap and slow.

...news at 11?

I haven't been there in a very very long time.

I expect all forums to run like Obsidian's, and when they don't... I get upset.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I expect all forums to run like Obsidian's, and when they don't... I get upset.

To be fair to Todd Howard, I imagine that the Bethesda forum are much more trafficked too. That doesn't explain the not completely efficient layout (which, by the way, they changed to a couple of months ago, they had a better one!).

iirc, the fan patch for Oblivion had something in excess of 1000 fixes, which was after Bethesda's original patches. That's just the way these games are.

I fully expect to be saving every 2-3 minutes and hard-locking every hour or so just like I have with both Oblivion and FO3.

That's just the way it is. These problems aren't getting fixed at this point.

Doesn't make the game any less worth playing.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I've thankfully not had any hard locks or CTDs. My Autosave/Quicksaves did get reverted yesterday, but thankfully I have no reliance on them and instead use lots of manual saves. But it did scare the crap out of me to hit Continue and end up back 5 hours.

I have encountered some things that scare me into thinking I'm about to hard lock. That's the worst of it.

Edited by Tale