Just stop and think about this for a second.

Violetta

Here's a scary thought, just imagine if you're walking down the sidewalk of a busy street, and the person behind you is a psychopath, and he just goes and breaks your neck. Seriously, that would suck. I mean, it's almost scary. I mean, some crazy person you don't know could kill you at any time when you're walking down a street in the city, or even at work or high school or college or anywhere else. People are unpredictable, and some of them intend to do evil. Just something to think about. And something to remember next time you're walking down a busy side walk or something.

Here's a scary thought, just imagine if you're walking down the sidewalk of a busy street, and the person behind you is a psychopath, and he just goes and breaks your neck. Seriously, that would suck. I mean, it's almost scary. I mean, some crazy person you don't know could kill you at any time when you're walking down a street in the city, or even at work or high school or college or anywhere else. People are unpredictable, and some of them intend to do evil. Just something to think about. And something to remember next time you're walking down a busy side walk or something.

Really?! That's what your first post is going to be?!

:o

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Really?! That's what your first post is going to be?!

:o

Actually, its a carbon copy of two previous posts made on myspace and the Bioware forums.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Jokes on him, I'm a robot. He'd need at least a hammer to break my neck.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Joke is on you all for you're all just a figment of my psyche trying to distract me from important things.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Here's a happy thought, just imagine if you're walking down the sidewalk of a busy street, and the person behind you is a rich bastard, and he just goes and gives you 1000$. Seriously, that wouldn't suck. I mean, it's almost scary. I mean, some crazy person you don't know could help you at any time when you're walking down a street in the city, or even at work or high school or college or anywhere else. People are unpredictable, and some of them intend to do good. Just something to think about. And something to remember next time you're walking down a busy side walk or something.

I think mentioned that I was talking to a guy who worked in a private security firm hereabouts. They have a contract to handle people loose in the community who are considered too violent for the cops. When I met him he had a massive gash right across the top of his head, all bandaged. He'd decided to move away because he couldn't handle the thought of his family being around such violent nutters.

Back on topic, if you're posting this a lot... keep taking the meds.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If he just kills me out of nothing, it's not like I'll be able to regret it. Cancer or kidnappings scare me much more.

Meh. This may sound off coming from me, but you can fight cancer. You can't fight some halfwit stabbing you for no reason.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You can't fight some halfwit stabbing you for no reason.

Not with that attitude. If you're going to be all defeatist about it...

I'm a firm believer in "you can do anything you set your mind to." So be positive!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm a firm believer in "you can do anything you set your mind to." So be positive!

I WILL BE IMMORTAL I WILL BE IMMORTAL I WILL BE IMMORTAL!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

If he just kills me out of nothing, it's not like I'll be able to regret it. Cancer or kidnappings scare me much more.

Meh. This may sound off coming from me, but you can fight cancer. You can't fight some halfwit stabbing you for no reason.

You can't shoot cancer in the face.

I WILL BE IMMORTAL I WILL BE IMMORTAL I WILL BE IMMORTAL!

Hey, don't lose your head ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I can bloody try.

-Elwood Blues

Now I'm gonna dedicate my life to fighting cancer

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif