Sign in to follow this  
Violetta

Alpha Protocol

Alpha Protocol is without a doubt one of the greatest stealth games of all time. It's a perfect combination of the stealth and RPG genres. There's also a lot of talk going around about a sequel, Alpha Protocol II. I do have one problem with the game though, and that is that you can have sex with every female character in the game, except for the hottest female character in the game, Sis. Seriously, you can bang them all in the game, except for her, and she's the hottest one in the game, that's crazy, and I hope Sega releases a patch that lets you have sex with her. Anyone here ever play Alpha Protocol?

http://www.alphaprotocol.com/

Spambots spamming AP on AP's boards? :shifty:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I don't think bots have gamertags nope.

Pretty sure I have seen bots with such, if not here, on other boards...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Alpha Protocol is without a doubt one of the greatest stealth games of all time. It's a perfect combination of the stealth and RPG genres. There's also a lot of talk going around about a sequel, Alpha Protocol II. I do have one problem with the game though, and that is that you can have sex with every female character in the game, except for the hottest female character in the game, Sis. Seriously, you can bang them all in the game, except for her, and she's the hottest one in the game, that's crazy, and I hope Sega releases a patch that lets you have sex with her. Anyone here ever play Alpha Protocol?

http://www.alphaprotocol.com/

Website awareness FAIL...

Anyone here ever play Alpha Protocol?

Nope, never heard of it. Or this "Obsidian Entertainment" that made the game. Hopefully they've got some forums somewhere so I can find out about them and their other games though, thanks for the heads up!

:thumbsup:

"A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation."
-H. H. Munro

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot