Dungeon Siege 3 at New York Comic Con

I kinda agree, and I can't quite put my finger on it in some cases. The cool vibe in some screens and some of the art design reminds me directly of Mask of the Betrayer though.

But that looks pretty as hell if you ask me.

Also, confirmation of fantasy boobies/outfits.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I kinda agree, and I can't quite put my finger on it in some cases. The cool vibe in some screens and some of the art design reminds me directly of Mask of the Betrayer though.

But that looks pretty as hell if you ask me.

Also, confirmation of fantasy boobies/outfits.

May be because its basically the MOTB art team?

Also CBS is horrible. So horrible.

You know how they titled the image with the women.

Breasts. Yes. Nothing else.

Edited by C2B

I read a preview in the 360 Live Magazin. They attended an event in Hamburg, where they could play the 360 version. The preview ist not very long:

- According to them you can choose between heroes, who are a warrior, mage, archer, angel and more...

- The story will be told through very detailed artworks (so no 3D cutscenes).

- They think the characters are not very detailed (low-textured armors, static facial expression and the eyes look very 'lifeless'). But that's something what Obsidian is working on, according to Alvin, they say.

- The hero will be full-voiced

It's a positive preview. They confirmed that there are 9 different skills, each of them can be leveled up five times. It will be not possible to unlock all 9 skills in one playthrough. Additional there will be talents (perks), which have to be unlocked. And it will be not possible to unlock all talents in one playthrough.