Dungeon Siege 3 at New York Comic Con

Well, that definitely confirms what this press event will be about. From SquareEnixDave's twitter :

@funcroc this is not the press event you are looking for..move along...move along. #jedimindtrick

@funcroc was just playing with the Jedi crap. Yep it's for DSIII. Where you from again? Hmmm... :p

And it looks like he has lot of things to say about the game too :

This milestone is bigger than I anticipated. Only have 6 pages of feedback (so far)...

Worked on Dungeon Siege III until I feel asleep last night. No wonder why I'm so tired today. Il y a environ 1 heure via Echofon

Is it me or does Dave thinks that funcroc is part of a game magazine or website? Although he could be...

Where did you think Bioware got the inspiration for the Shadowbroker from? :o

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Where did you think Bioware got the inspiration for the Shadowbroker from? :)

Are you saying that funcroc is a fat alien in a suit?

Pretty sure he's talking about the Bioware that wrote ME1, and not the chimpanzees they hired to write ME2's plot, so no the Shadowbroker is no one in particular. Or maybe he's several people as the fat banker guy mentioned.

I would not be surprised if Funcroc was actually several people actively searching for leads on video games.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I would watch this, just to get some laughs. Still haven't seen the first movie.

Have you seen any Uwe Boll "movies"? Otherwise I can't find an explanation for the first part of your sentence. Anything he touches is so bad that it goes below the "so bad it's funny" point.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I would watch this, just to get some laughs. Still haven't seen the first movie.

Have you seen any Uwe Boll "movies"? Otherwise I can't find an explanation for the first part of your sentence. Anything he touches is so bad that it goes below the "so bad it's funny" point.

Dolph Lundgren! Gotta love him. :) Need to support my fellow Swedes.

I saw Far Cry and actually enjoyed it a lot. It's a B-movie but there were some funny moments and the action, acting and plot were all perfectly watchable. That said I haven't played the games, so perhaps it's terrible as a Far Cry movie. If all of Uwe Boll's movies based on games are like that then he deserves more credit than he's given.

Edited by Serrano

I have not seen any of his movies, so I wouldn't know what I am getting myself into. I just want to see Dolph Lundgren in action.

Dolph Lundgren in action