Dungeon Siege 3 at New York Comic Con

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

Some DS3 photos (Alvin Nelson and David Espinoza doing the presentation)

WGN: 2010 NYCC Saturday Recap

I saw several Square Enix titles coming to the market. Dungeon Siege 3, which will be available on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360, is an intense RPG featuring extensive multiplayer action. The graphics look phenomenal, and I
Edited by funcroc

Yeah, I saw that thing too. The guy probably didn't pay attention to Square Enix's program for that event, the main games were explicitely stated to be Deus Ex 3, Dungeon Siege 3 and Final Fantasy XIV, with only two panels, one for Dungeon Siege 3 and the other for Deus Ex 3. I suppose that guy didn't realize that Square Enix isn't really a developer in the West, but a publisher. What's that DDFF game he was talking about, by the way?

He doesn't really say he didn't like it. He didn't even pay attention to it according to his statement. Because it wasn't what he wanted to see.

Besiders, Gamefaqs.

I meant that he didn't like the fact that there was an entire panel dedicated to Dungeon Siege III.

He doesn't really say he didn't like it. He didn't even pay attention to it according to his statement. Because it wasn't what he wanted to see.

Besiders, Gamefaqs.

I meant that he didn't like the fact that there was an entire panel dedicated to Dungeon Siege III.

Ups sorry misunderstood.^^