RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Start of old thread

End of old thread

Ehh, nothing new from the West Front. Stealing somebody elses news:

HD remake of Beyond Good and Evil coming out next year!

Edit: Bah, in my excitement I didn't check last page. Already mentioned.

Hope somebody hasn't mentioned this one... Red UNDEAD Redemption!

Red Dead just keeps getting better and better! Screw GTA... Rockstar should just make Red Dead games.

Ninja edit: Thread title spelling error and missing words fixed. Must be a Friday thing.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

And yet you're on a forum for a developer that makes games interesting stories and bad gameplay.

Interesting...

only because of my undying love for Fallout 2 :)

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

http://kotaku.com/5652876/this-is-not-a-ma...better/gallery/

Awesome garrus cosplay

http://kotaku.com/5653024/electronic-arts-...-medal-of-honor

EA decides to pull Taliban as a playable multiplayer faction in MoH

They aren't even pulling them, just renaming them to 'opposing force'. :p I guess that makes it all better.

I think a better solution would be to copy the American Army game, where no matter what you always see yourself and your team mates as the U.S. army and you always see the enemy players as the terrorists.

Average age in the audience: 13?

That's how you should enjoy DNF - turn off your brain.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

http://kotaku.com/5655377/gamestop-gives-b...game-purchasers

Gamestop has changed it's subscription series.

Sigh. I generally do anything I can to not go to Gamestop, but the bastards have had exclusive stuff for Dragon Age (the CE was exclusive to them), Mass Effect 2 (The Blackstorm, still the best heavy weapon in the game and unreleased in another format, unlike the other preorder bonuses) and Alpha Protocol (the only place to have anything extra for it). So, yeah, when they give me more for the same money, I'll go with them, but even then I wish I'd have an alternative. :lol:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

im buying limbo and costume quest in october to get that free $10 which i will spend on RDR:undead nightmare.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

anyone care to explain how to activate this The Sacrifice thing? I can't find it on Steam

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

oh, thanks.

edit: oops, I was wrong :p

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said: