I Love You

I bet! Must be sweet getting to be a part of the game - I hope that it comes out as perfect as the others! I've got faith in you all though, I know it'll be great. I look forward to seeing some (more) screenshots / art / videos in the future!

Don't forget more game details :thumbsup:

Pictures are pretty but info's what really counts.

I bet! Must be sweet getting to be a part of the game - I hope that it comes out as perfect as the others! I've got faith in you all though, I know it'll be great. I look forward to seeing some (more) screenshots / art / videos in the future!

• 1 month later...

Well, I'll be damned.

I was messing around in the Alpha Protocol and due to me being Tired I must totally have lost control and randomly ended up somewhere seeing Dungeon Siege III.

I've loved Dungeon Siege since I first played it during my Childhood, the very first RPG I ever played. And one of the very best RPGs I've ever played! (Still have it installed and the retail in close to perfect condition :-).)

But, I really do hope DS III won't even be close as to what DS II was. DS II was horrible, just, horrible. It's not DS, not in any aspect. Although the graphics were only slightly improved - but I'm no Graphics Whore. 'Tis just that the fun was lacking, you weren't as free as you were in DS.

Really glad and really, really and did I mention really look forward to Dungeon Siege III!

More epic Themes, please!

Edit:

Been looking at a few Pictures from actual gameplay. As well as the Gameplay Trailer at YouTube. And I'm amazed by the looks, I can't wait to try this out. Any word on some sort of Release Date? Will there be any kind of Beta(Closed/Open) or Demo Release...?

Also, a lot of Spell-Oriented RPG Games follow the 4 Main 'Nature' Schools; Wind, Earth, Water and Fire, right? Well, I've always felt that Fire have been the superior one by far. I'd love to see more use of Water and Earth. I've really never ever seen a Game where the Water School have had a big role, only boring versions like Frost/Ice. I demand Water.

Watch the Movie "The Last Airbender". When he's bending that water, isn't that just sexy? (I mean the rendered Water, not the kid, I'm no Pedo. o:) ).

Thanks for resurrecting the best RPG of all time!

Dealman out! ;)

Edited by Dealman

That you think Dungeon Siege is one of the best RPG you've ever played just blows my mind.

Well, my fellow Swede. We're all different! :)

Chris Taylor's one of the best. He made Dungeon Siege, Total Annihilation(My fav. game of all time, all time!) and Supreme Commander. He's a God when it comes to Game Designing.

:)