That's the last game I buy from Obsidian...

I truly wish I could understand the disappointment with this game but alas.. I'm enjoying AP so much I'm on my third playthrough already. >_<

For me Obsidian is one of those rare (and underappreciated) game developers that know how to create something with actual *replay value*. Even KOTOR 2, in all its bugginess, had way more replay value than the 1st KOTOR.

Can't wait to see what they did with the upcoming Fallout New Vegas! :x

Thanks for recalling that Obsidian is also behind Fallout New Vegas - I just canceled my pre-order for it

Do you think anyone here gives a **** about what you are cancelling?

J_C from Codexia

I truly wish I could understand the disappointment with this game but alas.. I'm enjoying AP so much I'm on my third playthrough already. >_<

For me Obsidian is one of those rare (and underappreciated) game developers that know how to create something with actual *replay value*. Even KOTOR 2, in all its bugginess, had way more replay value than the 1st KOTOR.

Can't wait to see what they did with the upcoming Fallout New Vegas! :x

Thanks for recalling that Obsidian is also behind Fallout New Vegas - I just canceled my pre-order for it

Do you think anyone here gives a **** about what you are cancelling?

I was honestly expressing my gratitude - I don't want to pay for nothing ....

Btw why Are You answering when You dont give a **** ? Just don't make any sense.

This is a game forum - not some private club for few fans.

Edited by pr-1

I was honestly expressing my gratitude - I don't want to pay for nothing ....

Btw why Are You answering when You dont give a **** ? Just don't make any sense.

This is a game forum - not some private club for few fans.

You know how a person acting your way is called

It begins with D and ends with an e and there are 6 letters.

And acting like this helps nobody. Stating your opinion about a game is fine. Acting like this isn't.

And don't think people here don't critizize bad elements in Obsidians games.

Edit: I mean I'm fine with your other thread. But coming into her stating you will cancel your pre-order of a different game just to act like this. That gets me.

Edited by C2B

Edit: I mean I'm fine with your other thread. But coming into her stating you will cancel your pre-order of a different game just to act like this. That gets me.

Hey - You just got me wrong - I didn't intrigue - but I really was grateful of that information - and Yes I really canceled my pre-order for FONV. Lately there has been released so many unfinished or partial games that I'm simply sick of buying them.

Hey - You just got me wrong - I didn't intrigue - but I really was grateful of that information - and Yes I really canceled my pre-order for FONV. Lately there has been released so many unfinished or partial games that I'm simply sick of buying them.

I didn't. I got you right.

Seriously why did you post that. Thats acting like a douche in the worst case.

I didn't. I got you right.

Seriously why did you post that. Thats acting like a douche in the worst case.

First of all - I'm not always paying that much attention who has developed games. Because AP was a impulse buy for me I didn't

realize that it is developed by the same company as FONV. So that post gave me valuable information.

After trying AP I'm really not convinced how good FONV will be. If I'm not satisfied with some product - I simply try to avoid buying from same company in the future - at least I will first double check that it really is a good product.

So - You think it is better to pretend that AP is (and FONV surely will be) finished products ?

Edited by pr-1

So - You think it is better to pretend that AP is (and FONV surely will be) finished products ?

Do you think it's best to assume that because you didn't like a game it must therefore be unfinished or fundamentally flawed?

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I don't like ME2.

Uh... do you like RPGs at all or are you looking for shooters? I can't think of any RPG that delivered a decent shooting experience... unless you count Borderlands and that isn't really the type of RPG I like.

Borderlands is more like a cross b/t Diablo 2 (ARPG mechanics) and a FPS.

I loved Borderlands.