Random Input

A lot of people said this is not a remake, I just hope they havn't taken away anything for the series that MADE IT dungeon siege to begin with, like huge world invironments where you could go where you pleased or do the story. Tons unpon tons of spells, armor, weapons, maybe possible chicken level....mini guns.......grenade launchers....anyway..

One thing I would love to see again, would be the option to play a skelaton in the multiplayer mode. I loved that. I was very sad when I didnt see it in DS2 :S

maybe possibly a side campaign for multiplayer?

A lot of people wanted an editor, I dont see that happening as sweet as that game looks... could be an issue for most computers.

ammm what else. I remember haveing a pack mule in the first game filled with spell books, and my invintory filled with spellbooks, and I still didnt have enough room for all the spells..... I hope it gets rediculos in this one.

I dont think I would focus to much on classes as I would the option to expand your character. I never did like talent trees as much as I liked RAW power. if I think of anything else ill add it later.

BUT SERIOUSLY, add a skelaton for multiplayer creation. That would make my day.

Other then that the game looks amazing good job.

So all they have to do to make you happy is add a skeleton skin to multiplayer? Wish everyone was as easy to please.

I want a bit more than that, but I am not yet sure this game is even in a genre I can enjoy.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!