Forum suggestion

Diogo Ribeiro

Probably not important, but i'd appreciate if people didn't use this forum as dumping ground for NWN2 suggestions as there is one forum suited for that, and there's yet another additional forum for NWN2 discussion.

I'd suggest making a sticky on this forum indicating that game suggestions should go to their specific forums; followed by changing the forum description and making it clearly state the same.

Probably not important, but i'd appreciate if people didn't use this forum as dumping ground for NWN2 suggestions as there is one forum suited for that, and there's yet another additional forum for NWN2 discussion.

I'd suggest making a sticky on this forum indicating that game suggestions should go to their specific forums; followed by changing the forum description and making it clearly state the same.

People who tend to post items for games we have forums for, dont tend to read the stickies anyway.

some of the comments that I see, although they fit NWN's, they are generic enough for pretty much any game. The ones that I see which are specific for a game the moderators do try to move fairly quickly.