Fallout: New Vegas

J.E. Sawyer

Wow I'm quite suprised but clips from PC version really look much better. :) F.. Yeah!

Can't wait!

I don't honestly notice any difference.. :p

Higher resolution/textures. It's only for 3 seconds really noticable. Though I'm pretty sure we have seen PC footage already.

So yeah when I played this video, the advertisement that played before the video started was an advertisement for Fallout New Vegas. It was pretty funny!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I actually never had any major problems with FO3 on PS3

IIRC I had a couple of (apparently) audio related crashes. Of course, I haven't played it that much. :(

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I actually never had any major problems with FO3 on PS3

IIRC I had a couple of (apparently) audio related crashes. Of course, I haven't played it that much. :thumbsup:

There are audio related crashes on the PS3? :skull:

Only with Fallout 3. I'm sure they are here somewhere: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_3#Technical_issues

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Mods are great. Not all mods, of course, but the concept in general. AS we've seen from the last few Bethsoft games, the mods are usually far superior in every way to the vanilla game itself. (A fact that I think in some ways Bethesda should find highly embarrassing, still I hope not too embarrassed to stop realising the construction kits)

So NV is a new game that is like a mod, except from a fulltime studio that makes game for a living. Sounds like the best of both worlds to me.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

A fact that I think in some ways Bethesda should find highly embarrassing, still I hope not too embarrassed to stop realising the construction kits.

I don't really think so, Bethesda is still the one who made 80% of the work, building the base for the enhancements, giving the basics for the mechanics, etc. Modders have different view points, experiences than the devs that helps improving some things according to their taste and other fans that help them.

Also,

This game suddenly incresed 40000% in coolness! :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Also,

HOLY ****! :thumbsup: thank you for this, just made my day

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Not to mention in case of Oblivion, 90% of mods are trash if you're not into furry, anime and sexual deviancy.

But otoh, there's Oscuro's which basically saved the game for me.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

A fact that I think in some ways Bethesda should find highly embarrassing, still I hope not too embarrassed to stop realising the construction kits.

I don't really think so, Bethesda is still the one who made 80% of the work, building the base for the enhancements, giving the basics for the mechanics, etc. Modders have different view points, experiences than the devs that helps improving some things according to their taste and other fans that help them.

Doing 80% of the work is great. And I'm not saying its quick or easy. But doing 80% of the work is like writing 80% of the book. It's a lot, but it's not enough.

Not to mention in case of Oblivion, 90% of mods are trash if you're not into furry, anime and sexual deviancy.

But otoh, there's Oscuro's which basically saved the game for me.

I didn't really care about the gameplay. Nothing could fix the butchered setting.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.