What you did today

Gorth

Well, caught up with Chuck (S04E03 - my God, Yvonne Strahovski IS stunning). Then made some Nachos Supreme and popped in the 2nd season Fringe blu-ray. Nice pair of X-files homages in the opening episode, but generally speaking nachos and non-stop autopsies don't seem to go well together. Guess still not jaded enough.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Are you sure you're not trying to sell anything? Or that your last name is Bot?

This.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Don't be rude, bots have feelings too!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I thought the point of robots is that they don't have feelings and thus you can abuse them and work them as much as you want...

Am now stressing over a midterm that could cost me my grade and my school career here (because if you're a junior or senior you can be booted for having a sub 2.0 and I'm only taking one class...)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I thought the point of robots is that they don't have feelings and thus you can abuse them and work them as much as you want...

Racist.

Racist.

More like botanist.

Wait, that didn't work.

Racist.

Laser%20welding%20robot%20on%20the%20body-assembly%20line%20of%20the%20FIAT%20FIORINO,%20PEUGEOT%20BIPPER%20and%20CITROEN%20NEMO.jpg

... I wanna have babies with the car I'm making!

Rotten news today. My phD sponsor pulled out. So I've gone into sulk mode.

EDIT: My new physiotherapist is an absolute FOX though. ;)

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Thanksgiving here, I should have taken Tuesday off, but I figure I'll take next Friday off. 3 day work weeks are such fun ;)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Rotten news today. My phD sponsor pulled out. So I've gone into sulk mode.

EDIT: My new physiotherapist is an absolute FOX though. ;)

With one hand he gives, with the other he taketh away...

Sucks though, does it call for sausage therapy?

Sausage therapy is for a broken heart, you fool! In more ways than one...

As for my new physio, let me tell you that I've NEVER been so glad of strong self discipline as when the most attractive woman I've seen in ages* stripped me to my pants, telling me to close my eyes, and carried out a check of my spine's tactile functioning by stroking my whole body very lightly then hitting me with a hammer.

EDIT: Note that under the glorious NHS I get all this for FREE!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*I was going to say a specific time, but you never know who's reading.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well, there goes my chances at passing calc... I KNOW I bombed that exam, and I can only blame myself for acting like an idiot freshmen.

...as when the most attractive woman I've seen...hitting me with a hammer.

*FAPFAPFAP*

(selective reading at it's best)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

...as when the most attractive woman I've seen...hitting me with a hammer.

*FAPFAPFAP*

(selective reading at it's best)

Pretty much. :p

-Elwood Blues

Well, there goes my chances at passing calc... I KNOW I bombed that exam, and I can only blame myself for acting like an idiot freshmen.

I miss that feeling in University. Course, sitting in the lab cursing yourself does make you look insane. To some.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Last night I saw Sonic Youth at ACLfest, pretty sweet. I also saw The Black Keys, Beach House, Spoon, and some other people. Hadn't been to anything like that in almost five years, generally don't like going to huge concerts. The crush of people, the expensive beer, the constant smell of really good pot being smoked everywhere, young people completely intoxicated with self. It was a huge bang. The best part was it's freeness and total "hand of fate" play. Went into work that morning and a lady asked me if I could do anything with the two tickets as she was hitting the door. I met up with a friend afterwards and away the day took us.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Beginning to think this old house (50's) needs a complete rewiring. It hasn't been a major issue even with all the pc's/cable-tv but now and then HD channels stop coming in or the 'net seems to die briefly. Weak/leaking signals perhaps. Since not a frequent occurrence could live with it but when it does happen it can be bloody annoying.

There's even a few visible knob and tube wires (black cloth covering) in the garage. :lol:

(edit)P.S. - Some work has already been done on the house by others (some 3prong/grounded outlets, the "panel") & no circuits ever trip from power use abuse, but still needs a total haul.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My chair just broke. I guess that's to be expected for $20.

Had a nice evening with mom, hanging out on the couch watching the Phillies game & eating take out from Max's. She can be pretty cool sometimes, my mom.

Didn't watch today's 49er's game, but reading the recaps/seeing highlights...geez...the 49er's haven't done this badly since I was...um...11? And the Smith/Singletary public squabbling was embarrassing to see. *shakes head*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Lets see, traversing the joys of transferring bits and pieces from my mothers old computer into a new one..then installing the assorted software and needed things..

The vet says the cat has conjunctivitis..and it's been playing up.. oh.. and the dog got dive-bombed by birdcrap while it was out in the garden...

It's had that joyful monday start... :brows:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."