What you did today

Gorth

I've had waking-insomnia for some time now. Not every day, but frequently. Such has never been a problem before - I'm more the can't-sleep' insomnia. When I mentioned it & some other aggravations to some older friends they all said "Perimenopause. Sleep changes were one of the first things for me."

....it'd be a little early but not terribly uncommon at my age. I can only hope. Since I've never wanted children, I've been looking forward to menopause for a long time. The one awesome thing about getting older, to me at least. Men are so lucky. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hot curry with plenty of ginger and chillis. Eat the hottest you can find. Drink some real ale. You'll be right as rain in 24 hours.

Unless you are patient zero of some ghastly pandemic. In which case, kill yourself.

How would we know if we're patient zero until people are dying in droves?

Good opint. I suggest you eat a curry that is so hot you fool the virus into thinking you've been cremated.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Most important: signing up here. And right now: being happy to have finally found a place where I find both gamers and (professional) developers with a special focus on but not limited to RPGs. Besides this, I took a glimpse around and noticed my work might benefit a lot from you guys. So, that's what I did today, simply put.

Oh, and as I really don't know how and where to introduce myself otherwise: Hey anybody. :p:)

Edited by reen

My goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons,

voice of Scar from the Lion King,

to follow me around and do my dialogue.

I may be selling my truck here pretty soon if it's worth anything. First I need to find out if it's worth anything. If it isn't I might as well keep it awhile, try to fix it up a bit.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Oh, and as I really don't know how and where to introduce myself otherwise: Hey anybody. :p:)

some helpful warnings:

- there are certain people who seem to insist that the NWN OC is actually good

- if you are ever ill, you will be advised to consume vast amounts of ridiculously hot curry and ale

- there will be arguments about whether Finland truly is Winland or not

- oh, and play nice in the sandpit or fear tempting the wrath of the Big Green Dragon

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Uh oh. I may have one of them love conundrums. It's hard trying not to read too much into the situation so I'll spare you guys the long drawn out speel until a later date in which I have analyzed and reviewed the necessary data. To put it simply, I have one girl who I am semi-committed to and then 2 other girls who are into me. The issue, all 3 have some incredibly alluring traits that draw me to them and I keep making promises to them all. Promises that will probably land me in hot water if any of them found out. I want to say it's because I like being nice and making them feel good but really I just like stroking my ego since it has spent the last 2 decades getting completely brutalized by a supreme lack of female sexual contact. It's hard being

shryke

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I have now started to try to figure out if I could make it to the

Jon Stewart Rally for Sanity!

In washington DC on october 30th.

Funny thing I noticed while just browsing around the interwebs about this... Most headlines were neutral (as were the articles) except for (of course) Fox. They had a tag up that said "Permit dispute arises over Stewart rally". For giggles I read the text and the "dispute" was just that the guy from the parks service hadn't confirmed anything to fox. The only other negative thing I saw was something from the "bighollywood" blog or some such where the poster said that Stewart couldn't get a crowd the size of Becks unless he promised to be tarred and feathered... EVER.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Uh oh. I may have one of them love conundrums. It's hard trying not to read too much into the situation so I'll spare you guys the long drawn out speel until a later date in which I have analyzed and reviewed the necessary data. To put it simply, I have one girl who I am semi-committed to and then 2 other girls who are into me. The issue, all 3 have some incredibly alluring traits that draw me to them and I keep making promises to them all. Promises that will probably land me in hot water if any of them found out. I want to say it's because I like being nice and making them feel good but really I just like stroking my ego since it has spent the last 2 decades getting completely brutalized by a supreme lack of female sexual contact. It's hard being

shryke

As I'm sure we will all agree. Women are like buses. Crowded with smoking teenagers and covered in grafitti.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

shryke

dealing with one of those situations myself actually

always bloody confusing :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

My last cat Baby (my avatar) is at this stage where he eats very little & recently, his hips are stiffening up so much he wobbles when he walks/can barely stay upright to poo. He's 18-20ish (I never remember birthdates) & for last couple years he's been remarkable at bouncing back every time he's had a spell of worse, but I think this time both he & I have had enough. It's hard to decide for euthanasia when they're not immediately-painfully suffering from a disease or something, but it's time. Baby was trying very hard to live forever, I think. :lol:

So I'm a little sad today. And yet...this will be the first time I haven't had any cat at all, for 30 years. A break will be nice...I think I'll wait a while before I get a new kitten. But not too long.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The issue, all 3 have some incredibly alluring traits that draw me to them and I keep making promises to them all.

Just aim for the one with the biggest boobs or whatever. Just make a choice or you'll lose them all.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Sluggo, ask yourself "What would Shryke do?" I think the answer is obvious, get them all together with a lot booze and have an orgy.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Just saw The Room.

Not really sure what to say that can do it justice. Easily the worst film I've ever seen.

"EVERYBODY BETRAY ME, I FED UP WITH THIS WORLD"

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Just saw The Room.

Not really sure what to say that can do it justice. Easily the worst film I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNNG6czdxW8...feature=related

and watch parts 2 and 3.

my favorite line is

"I didn't hit her! I did not! I Did Not Hit her! oh hai mark!"

had to switch the vids because that one has the parts about the sex which makes more sense with some tof the jokes (including "making love to your navel")

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

shryke

dealing with one of those situations myself actually

always bloody confusing :)

We all know how this is gonna end for you.

Just saw The Room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNNG6czdxW8...feature=related

and watch parts 2 and 3.

my favorite line is

"I didn't hit her! I did not! I Did Not Hit her! oh hai mark!"

had to switch the vids because that one has the parts about the sex which makes more sense with some tof the jokes (including "making love to your navel")

The first time I saw that I couldn't breathe... Its so frickin' epic... YOU ARE *punches air* TEARING ME APART LISA!

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I'd just like to remind everyone that.. *erm* Today be tha Intarrrnational Talk Like a Pirate Day! Leave tha' landlubbers on their dirt me hearties, grab yer cutlasses 'n' parrots 'n' let us go plunderin', or by Davy Jones' beard, I'll have ye walk tha plank!

Edited by Oner

Being entirely cat-less is harder than I anticipated. Despite my "tired of taking care of kitties, I'll be glad when I don't have to anymore" attitude the past few years, I find myself wandering the house feeling as tho I'm missing an arm. It's not missing a specific cat, it's missing that there's no cat at all. I kinda promised hubby I'd wait a year so we could take some long vacations, but...but...argh. 6 months may be all I can manage! :wacko:

Ate two boiled eggs for lunch. Not sure if that was the reason, but after a few hours I had the worst stomachache I can remember ever having. Was trying to vacuum the apartment but had to go lie down because it hurt so much. Was actually contemplating calling the emergency line but luckily it passed and is now getting better and better.

But wow, that sucked. The boiled eggs is the only reason I can think of, it's been a long time since I ate boiled ones (usually fry them).

Also, a crappy day ended in a crappy way when following the swedish elections. It's gonna be a long 4 years until the next election... :wacko:

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Worked on my college apps. The sheer amount of busy work involved in getting into college is absolutely barbaric.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS