Polymorph and Summon Spells, Co-op, Controls (suggestions)

You really have strange requests. I dont know if even the half of those requests add something to the game.

Reasons why Dungeon Siege is NOT a Diablo clone:

- DS has multicharacter parties.

- DS doesn't have boring pre-defined classes, but the players develop the characters.

- DS has packmules!

- DS has a huge map without any loading bars between areas, even when teleporting!

- DS has 10.000+ spells, and even more items!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Four player co-op would be a blast, but I would also accept two players like it is now.

I think four player co-op could work online but not offline. There would be too much going on at the same time. The UI would be all over the screen. How many console roleplaying games this generation allows four player co-op? The only one I know of is Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.

Four player co-op would be a blast, but I would also accept two players like it is now.

I think four player co-op could work online but not offline. There would be too much going on at the same time. The UI would be all over the screen. How many console roleplaying games this generation allows four player co-op? The only one I know of is Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.

What of LAN support? That's probably THE reason neither my brother or I am rushing to get Starcraft 2. Online's fine if you've got decent internet and play online but what of friends\family getting together offline?