The funny things thread Part 2

Rosbjerg

God damn you all to hell. I was supposed to go to bed two hours ago. Filthy lists...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

God damn you all to hell. I was supposed to go to bed two hours ago. Filthy lists...

At least it wasn't tvtropes.. then you'd be stuck on another hour or two..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I imagine that may not be SFW for some people because of the audio. But haven't listened to it myself, yet. So, FYI guys.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I imagine that may not be SFW for some people because of the audio. But haven't listened to it myself, yet. So, FYI guys.

That's funny, I just got that book from another friend with young kids. It really is a perfect embodiment of the frustration I deal with every night trying to get my daughter to go to bed.

Is Cole Phelps a Psychopath?

Kind of amusing in its own way... Although I'm taking it more as a bit of fun then out and out serious. But it can make ou think... :lol:

"Poor behavior controls: Cole is full of expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, and aggression, especially during interrogation sequences. He is not capable transitioning from one emotion to another as a normal person might: He inexplicably jumps from civility to anger with the press of a button."

:lol:

For some reason I assumed that was in Mexico before clicking the link.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

....how many is a thousand-brazillion? :shifty:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

....how many is a thousand-brazillion? :shifty:

Roughly two thirds of an imperial quantoon.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.