What are you playing now

Gorth

Start of old thread

End of old thread

Currently playing Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes.

Monty Python meets Kings Bounty? :wacko:

Better than I had expected though. Still in the early stages, getting tutelage from his semidivine self, the holy avatar. Both in how to kill ferocious mushrooms and how to impress the girls :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

EVE, have to make back a whole lot of ISK without the W-space runs. Ship collector so I got two AFs, a HAC, and a NH and 3 BS's. :thumbsup:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

EVE, have to make back a whole lot of ISK without the W-space runs. Ship collector so I got two AFs, a HAC, and a NH and 3 BS's. :thumbsup:

... what? Could you type that so us normal people can understand?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Can't edit that for some reason. Anyway, just short terms for classes. HAC = Heavy Assault Cruiser, basically Cruiser frame but with ability to do Battle Cruiser damage, NH is a Nighthawk, a type of command ship, does more damage and can tank better than ships of its size/frame. AF is Assault Frigate, like the HAC, basically does more damage and tanks better than ships of its size and BS is a Battleship, workhorse of most EVE players that mission run.

- can't say no to that. :lol: Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm playing Titan Quest. But I'm not sure why, because it's rather poor Diablo clone. Developers worked extra hard to make ancent myths boring as a glass of water. Then there's that MMOG loot system where random drops are just as random as in WoW (or similar game). I don't even want to know what kind of grinding would have to be done in order to get compite set of some light blue (I guess Titan Quest version of epic or blue gear) items.

I think game was part of THQ pack. So far games that I've bought from last summer Steam holiday sales have been good, but no wonder there's few rotten apples in the mix.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

Still my third (full, hopefully) playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins. Done half a third playthrough before, but not counting it. Then onto Awakenings and all the DLC.

Just purchased the second expansion for Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers. Will probably hit that a bit soon.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Reveiws don't really matter to me. I play many games that scores low. Alpha Protocol happens to be one of them. The only sites I frequent are sites that are focused on RPGs, because that is my favorite genre. The site I go to since five years back actually had two reviews of AP and got 4/5 in both. A very good score.

Nibiru

Thoughts? Impressions?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein