Who's composing the soundtrack?

I'm hoping for Harry Gregson Williams, but that might be a bit far fetched. Jeremy Soule was great back when he made the soundtrack for Total Annihilation, but he hasn't gotten any better, that's for sure. Alexander Brandon would have been great, but I'm not sure he's what a fantasy game needs.

Any chance for Mark Griskey?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I mean do we see the original DS theme back in DS3?

I know Jeremy Soule was probably not available, though.

Definitely want to see the original Jeremy Soule theme in there someplace. Because that thing brings back MEMORIES.

I would like to see Soule return, personally. Haven't played a game scored by him for a while now.

Barring that, preferably Inon Zur.

I'm hoping for Harry Gregson Williams, but that might be a bit far fetched. Jeremy Soule was great back when he made the soundtrack for Total Annihilation, but he hasn't gotten any better, that's for sure. Alexander Brandon would have been great, but I'm not sure he's what a fantasy game needs.

Any chance for Mark Griskey?

No thanks. Jeremy Soule is the man for this job. He did develop better skills after TA. Just listen to the music in Morrowind. DS is no DS without the athmospheric music of Soule. Man, I even play Dragon Age with the music from Dungeon Siege 1 on the Xbox.

Reasons why Dungeon Siege is NOT a Diablo clone:

- DS has multicharacter parties.

- DS doesn't have boring pre-defined classes, but the players develop the characters.

- DS has packmules!

- DS has a huge map without any loading bars between areas, even when teleporting!

- DS has 10.000+ spells, and even more items!

I just remembered he also did the music for KotOR (and a bunch of other games I liked). Jeremy Soule would be great!

But I still say TA was his best work.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I really hope they include the DS1 main theme, without it the game will loose some of its spirit. The music surely was some of what made DS so great. Fingers crossed for Jeremy Soule, as well as the DS1 Theme and the Glacern Theme! Both of those are amazing. Really would make the spirit of this game :grin:

Edited by CryVer

Who made the soundtrack of Dragon Age? I can't find much on google... The music was ok, but the way it blended with the situations in the game, that made it really cool.

Reasons why Dungeon Siege is NOT a Diablo clone:

- DS has multicharacter parties.

- DS doesn't have boring pre-defined classes, but the players develop the characters.

- DS has packmules!

- DS has a huge map without any loading bars between areas, even when teleporting!

- DS has 10.000+ spells, and even more items!

Who made the soundtrack of Dragon Age? I can't find much on google... The music was ok, but the way it blended with the situations in the game, that made it really cool.

Inon Zur. He's a good composer but he's doing pretty much everything lately and the soundtracks are turning more and more generic as it goes. I wouldn't honestly recommend him.