Gameplay teaser

I love the effects, it reminds me of RE5/Lost Planet where the effects had this colour correction/lighting to it. Maybe I'm not explaining it right, but basically it looks great.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

If this is the same preview I just saw, I like what I see.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Seriously.. Bioware should license Onyx engine.. the screenshots i saw with DA2 really deterring me.. Of cos there's alot of fanboyism saying they dont care bout graphics and gameplay wins, bla bla bla, etc.

For me graphics is a basis of how a game should represent and the gameplay is also equivalently important. I dont want to play a very solid game with text-based graphics?