Aaaand there goes the gulf of mexico

Calax

I'm more worried about my precious shrimp. My local Red Lobster already took oysters off the menu. My life is over.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm more worried about my precious shrimp. My local Red Lobster already took oysters off the menu. My life is over.

Boy, I guess my grandpa should have kept a small investment in his NY oyster business.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

All the fisheries would collapse even without oil spills to speed the process. Global fisheries are almost universally declining due to overfishing.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I still think we should just throw in a match.

NOTE: THE PRECEDING STATEMENT WAS INTENDED TO BE HUMOROUS. I'M TOTALLY NOT EVIL OR, MORE IMPORTANTLY, STUPID.

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Or it could be that the damn thing has already cleared up which is what I just heard on the radio.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guest The Architect
I still think we should just throw in a match.

NOTE: THE PRECEDING STATEMENT WAS INTENDED TO BE HUMOROUS. I'M TOTALLY NOT EVIL OR, MORE IMPORTANTLY, STUPID.

You just ruined your own joke, my friend.

All the fisheries would collapse even without oil spills to speed the process. Global fisheries are almost universally declining due to overfishing.

Correct.

There will come a day when the world has to make a choice: Global Fisheries, or Japan.

I say, DOWN WITH THE JAPS!

NOTE: THE PRECEDING STATEMENT WAS INTENDED TO BE HUMOROUS. I'M TOTALLY NOT EVIL OR, MORE IMPORTANTLY, SMART.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/02/rescu...in-gulf/?hpt=T2

Yeah, another oil rig just exploded.

You could say they..

:brows:

...met their match.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHH

Edited by Oner

But fish is so goooood. If I couldn't have fish, I think I'd have to kill everyone.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."