Create a manga avatar or yourself

ramza

It's pretty cool actually, even though there could be more choices. Many of my friends have managed to create a resembling portrait of themselves.

http://faceyourmanga.com/

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Seems like a lot more work than drawing one yourself.

Common, it takes less than 5 mins to do it.

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

None of the hair or noses are like mine. The lips either, but that's ok because I like the freaky smile. If I had a smile like that I'd be in People. With & without my glasses.

manga-me1before.jpg

Then I used the magic of the clone & push brushes to...make it still look not much like me!

manga-me2after.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

What's manga about that ^

Where are the grotesquely oversized boobs?!

Also she doesn't look 12. I don't think it's working right.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

None of the hair or noses are like mine. The lips either, but that's ok because I like the freaky smile. If I had a smile like that I'd be in People. With & without my glasses.

manga-me1before.jpg

Then I used the magic of the clone & push brushes to...make it still look not much like me!

manga-me2after.jpg

will you marry me?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

manga-me1before.jpg

manga-me2after.jpg

will you marry me?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What's manga about that ^

Where are the grotesquely oversized boobs?!

Any better? =]

manga-me5a.jpg

...what they remind me of, for the female versions anyway, are those cartoonish line drawings you get from the sidewalk artists in some places.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hmm. Couldn't find a facial structure that matched, no stubble mixed with a small moustache and the eyecolour is all wrong (sort of a washed out greyish green)...

Ah well, it was worth a try. Very similar to the Mii profiles on the Wii ;)

gorth.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ok, here's mine and it's quite resembling. I am the grumpy type and I am rarely clean-shaven... lol

post-727-1282902031_thumb.jpg