My concerns on DS3

I think some poets would say the same if they found out how the world interprets their works.

If they wouldn't be, you know, dead.

It's always nice to read your explanations tho. :down:

Edited by Oner

• 2 weeks later...

My concern is there won't be enough crates/kittens/apes/melons/whatever the new meme for this is.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Wouldn't stark naked be best for optimising damage in which case there's no gear management. Of course you could mean damage dealing as opposed to damage absorption :thumbsup:

Snipped

Finally, remember that we're still an RPG, so you'll be managing your gear selection, optimizing for the most damage possible, dealing with your focus/energy (resources you spend to use abilities) so there's a lot to keep you engaged outside of the core action combat.

Haha. Yes, I meant damage dealing. Unless you want to optimize your character for dying as quickly as possible.

Though, we have tried to encourage some builds that are a little more reckless about being hit, but that's the exception, not the rule.

Wouldn't stark naked be best for optimising damage in which case there's no gear management. Of course you could mean damage dealing as opposed to damage absorption :lol:

Snipped

Finally, remember that we're still an RPG, so you'll be managing your gear selection, optimizing for the most damage possible, dealing with your focus/energy (resources you spend to use abilities) so there's a lot to keep you engaged outside of the core action combat.