Borrow money from Hutt's?

I think that would be pretty cool.

And if you fail to pay them back, then his goons come after you, and if you even longer without paying back the Hutt, and you kill his goons, more powerful goons come after you, and even farther, they'll force you to go talk to the Hutt.

And, of course, there'd be high interest on the money you borrow.

I was watching The Empire Strikes back, and thought of this.

Loan sharks in games seem to not work. They either loan too little money to be bothered with, or enough money to make taking it all and running be worthwhile.

Plus, I'll bet that if they DID implement this, they wouldn't let me take the hutt's money and kill him.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

I think that would be pretty cool.

And if you fail to pay them back, then his goons come after you, and if you even longer without paying back the Hutt, and you kill his goons, more powerful goons come after you, and even farther, they'll force you to go talk to the Hutt.

And, of course, there'd be high interest on the money you borrow.

I was watching The Empire Strikes back, and thought of this.

i would borrow a million credics and a hav his pigs come after me and kill them and still their loot

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

nifty.

being hunted by the sith

being hunted by bounty hunters working for the sith

being hunted by bounty hunters working for the hutts

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle