gamescom previews

"The demonstration we were shown used the Xbox 360, showcasing the Guardian class, one of six unique playable classes that will all have different styles, different moves and abilities and slightly different stories. Sounds a bit like a certain BioWare RPG involving origin stories and dragons? "

Seriously wtf? Dragon Age invented unique classes? :D

Hate the living, love the dead.

That's it. Start worshiping me so I can obliterate all these morons with my godlike awesomeness. NOW!

(Oh yeah, I want to be the god of not-being-retarded, so formulate your prayers accordingly. Thanks in advance.)

4players.de

They are complaining about the inventory ui, stating it's the most complicated thing they have seen for years, especially for a PC interface. :lol:

That's... interesting O_O

Interesting because you thought the interface was simple, because you've never heard the complaint before or..?

Honestly, sorry to sound discouraging, but considering Obsidian's track record with UIs, it wouldn't surprise me.

I would be glad to proven wrong, though. :)

The only UI that has ever been complicated/confusing/illogical was in Football Manager / Championship Manager series back in the day. Clearly someone oughta show WUE and these germans how complicated UI can actually be :p

Hate the living, love the dead.

Oh btw... returning to that crappy preview: Is that 6 unique classes accurate or did they pull that number from their *****? Nathaniel? Alvin? :p

I'm pretty sure that they won't neither confirm or deny it since they've been tight-lipped about it even with the press.

Which would point to the 'pulled out of their ***es' route, yeah.

Edited by WorstUsernameEver

Who the hell thought that organizing an interview with Chris Taylor about Dungeon Siege III was a good idea? I mean yeah, he reviews builds, but he's still not directly involved.

Why should he review builds? Square-Enix doesn't owe anything to Chris Taylor.

It's his series. And it's nice to see that SE does that in my opinion. :p