The Super Hardcore Parkour Ninja Master Challenge

I know somewhere this partially has been posted but I am now intiating a challenge to all you hardcore AP players that need a challenge. Post a screenshot of you and your perks after you beat the game with these only;

Must start as a recruit

Must only put points in Martial Arts and Stealth

Must only use your Martial Arts(although will probably be your only good trait)

Must play on Hard Difficulty

Must "woo" SIE, Madison, Mina, and Scarlet(show in the perks tab near the bottom(exclusive interview and so forth))

Can beat the game with any ending you want

Can have any armor you want but the ATS would be best

Good Luck :ermm: I know I'm starting to try it.

Must only use your Martial Arts(although will probably be your only good trait)

Firearms are required to get past Darcy.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I'll give you the others but shtupping all the ladies isn't particularly challenging. Also, if you've maxed out stealth you could sneak into the other tower and take Darcy out with the sniper rifle.
Indeed you can. You can also karate chop everyone in the neck on your way there too. Simply pointing out that there is at least one instance in which his proposed rules won't work. I cannot recall of the top of my head if there are any other areas that require a firearm, but I know for certain that one exists. Edited by Achilles

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Fair enough. I meant that you can use the sniper rifle without having to invest any skill points in firearms, I know it's not quite in the spirit of the challenge. Also, you need firearms to take down the helicopter, though again you don't need to use your skill points for that.

Edited by Shrimp Flavored Chips

*sniff* Sorry, bro.

I cannot recall of the top of my head if there are any other areas that require a firearm, but I know for certain that one exists.

The fight against Sie at the train station, perhaps?

The fight against SIE is not mandatory though- it is possible to go through the whole game without using pistols/ Aassault Rifles/ Shotguns and Sub-Machine Guns- Although you have to use sniper rifles and Rocket Launchers- and to the person who said getting all the girls isn't challenging is correct- but by having SIE you need to have gotten to the end( therefore I know people just didn't use CE and get a bunch of points and levels). Hope to see some screenshots up soon!

You can use explosives only for Darcy.

I stealth most of the time anyway - maybe if I go back for... uh, 7th playthrough, I'll try and ghost as much of the game is possible. (I still haven't seen half the endings).

You can use explosives only for Darcy.

True, but has absolutely no bearing on "Must only use your Martial Arts" (which was the basis of my contention).

I stealth most of the time anyway - maybe if I go back for... uh, 7th playthrough, I'll try and ghost as much of the game is possible. (I still haven't seen half the endings).
Right there with you. My buddy complained that the game was too short. I didn't understand what he meant until I did a shoot 'em playthrough and realized that being sneaky adds hours.

• 10 months later...

Adding numbers to each point for reference...

1. Must start as a recruit

2. Must only put points in Martial Arts and Stealth

3. Must only use your Martial Arts(although will probably be your only good trait)

4. Must play on Hard Difficulty

5. Must "woo" SIE, Madison, Mina, and Scarlet(show in the perks tab near the bottom(exclusive interview and so forth))

6. Can beat the game with any ending you want

7. Can have any armor you want but the ATS would be best

1. Fits with "Hardcore" in the title.

2. Fits with "Ninja" in the title. Kind of. Would fit better if tech upgrades were allowed.

3. Fits with... well, nothing, really. Would fit with Ninja if anything goes, because Ninja invented the concept of "anything goes" in Japan.

4. Fits with "Master" in the title.

5. ??? (see below)

6. Basically, just saying "you have to finish the game" here, right?

7. No real argument here, but I'd consider restricting to "not Combat Armour"

Ummm... Why is the word "Parkour" in the title? Unless hooking up with all the girls (point 5.) is supposed to count in some bizarre way? Just... you know... curious... confused...