Kings of Leon defeated by pigeon turd

Monte Carlo

Check this story out.

KoL aren't my generation's anthemic icons, that would be probably U2. Who, although annoying, would never bail out of a gig because of some pigeon sh1te.

Honestly, what is it with these young rock stars. I bet they went to their hotel afterwards and tried to throw a Nintendo DS out of the window, but it bounced off the double glazing.

:(

sonsofgygax.JPG

They probably hit the brown note o:) They don't make good rockstars anymore, it used to take a crippling injury to end a performance and usually they ended the song before being rushed to the hospital. Good days.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Monte, I know you and I are designated old buffers but give them a break. Pigeon crap is fething awful stuff. Carries about a zillion diseases.

The real story here is how we as a nation put up with the vermin ****ing on everything.

My solution: take animal rights extremists, sellotape them to pigeons, and leave them somewhere cold and made of concrete.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Monte, I know you and I are designated old buffers but give them a break. Pigeon crap is fething awful stuff. Carries about a zillion diseases.

Hey, a bird crapped inside Cindy Lauper's mouth and that didn't stop her from performing. Them wussies are just from the generation that has forgotten what hard works means: My Generation.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

I forgot that pigeon crap was considered hard work by you old people.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

The real story here is how we as a nation put up with the vermin ****ing on everything.

My solution: take animal rights extremists, sellotape them to pigeons, and leave them somewhere cold and made of concrete.

Wals, you know that the correct Actions On for this scenario are:

1. Bite pigeon's head off

2. Rinse mouth on stage with Jack Daniels

3. Ignite it, proving how hardcore rock & roll you are

4. Play the guitar like a wailing demon on LSD

5. Enjoy ten of the prettiest groupies afterwards, simultaneously.

Honestly, Keith Moon must be rolling in his grave.

sonsofgygax.JPG

I don't think Kings oF Leon are Rock, though, are they? However, I have to concede your main point.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Pitiful.

On a somewhat related note, I saw Fates Warning back in June and they played a nearly 2-hour setlist indoors in ~110 degree heat. No complaining from them, though the bassist did have a towel to mop the sweat off his instrument after every song.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Pitiful.

On a somewhat related note, I saw Fates Warning back in June and they played a nearly 2-hour setlist indoors in ~110 degree heat. No complaining from them, though the bassist did have a towel to mop the sweat off his instrument after every song.

Kudos to this artiste for showing proper rock & roll cojones.

sonsofgygax.JPG

hell if i were a pigeon i would've **** on them too

:lol: :lol:

-Elwood Blues

:lol: :lol: :lol: They really do suck though...
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Most modern music sucks.... oh god, i'm getting old:(

No, i'm 21 and it still sucks.

village_idiot.gif