Kotor 2 Crash

Hey, my kotor 2 crashes after the "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away" bit. It just goes black and after a while it says Kotor 2 has encountered a problem and needs to close.

I am on an xp laptop which is more than capable of playing kotor 2, the 1st one ran perfectly.

Any help appreciated, Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

i am having this same problem i am running windows 7 32 bit intel duel core with a intergrated graphics accelarator i have run newer games than this decently and the first run ran perfectly i can make a character but it does the a log time ago thing then i can start to hear something then it crashes anyhelp would be apperciated i really want to play this im sure op does to :D if you need anymore info just ask

Edited by kamikazikyle

• 2 weeks later...
i am having this same problem i am running windows 7 32 bit intel duel core with a intergrated graphics accelarator i have run newer games than this decently and the first run ran perfectly i can make a character but it does the a log time ago thing then i can start to hear something then it crashes anyhelp would be apperciated i really want to play this im sure op does to :D if you need anymore info just ask

Try disabling one of the processors. KotOR II likes to work on single processor PCs.

deicideLogo5.jpg