Do what exactly? I wish we had KoTOR III too, I've had about 10 characters in KoTOR II and I've put over 100 hours into each :- but I doubt we'll get KoTOR III. Not to mention if we did it would most likely be developed by BioWare :x.

what cogar said...unfortunately its gonna be an MMO (great business decision imo) and unfortunately I WILL PLAY IT..and waste a lot of time....I like single player rpgs so much better...its all on my time and i dont have to worry about falling behind >_< we will probly never get a KOTOR 3

Edited by MasterHealer

The Old Republic MMO is basically going to be KOTOR III.

Meh, not really. I would want KotOR III to build on KotOR II and TOR is ignoring that (or at least it seems that way). It might be a good game but KotOR III it is not.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

• 1 month later...
The Old Republic MMO is basically going to be KOTOR III.

Essentially, yes. However it won't really resolve the issues brought up at the end of Kotor 2 like most of us wanted to see. In essence, the backstory of TOR suggests that the Exile and Revan failed in their mission, or only postponed the invasion.

As for Kotor 3, you shouldn't expect it ever now. This game has enough going for it to where it will be a pretty significant success compared to the many failed WoW clones that have come out in the last few years. In the end, it will probably do to Kotor what WoW did to Warcraft.