alpha protocool

is the game worth buying???

i did get happy that i did see a good game was made by the same company that did make star wars knight of the old rebuplic

that game i did like so much. but this game i wonder shall i buy or not.

have sean many review of the game and i wonder shall i but it or not

Yes it is true, no sequel for now.

Try some of the threads discussing whether the game is worth buyinghere, here, here... use the Search function and look around, tons of impressions.

If you want the short version: if you like good plot delivery, good characterisation, choices & consequences, get it no matter what. If you like other Obsidian games you should probably get this one. If you want a shooter instead of an RPG, don't get it. If you need state of the art graphics and perfect polish, you should think twice.

This just means that it won't be released by Sega. Maybe in the distant future we can get another spy RPG from Obsidian; one that's better. :dancing:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I've played it several times on Xbox360 and love it. I don't know why people are crying over the graphics. XBox360's tech performance has been pretty spotless. I've encountered very few bugs where I needed to reload a save. I can't speak towards the PC version of the game though.............

Honeslty, I think people are most frusterated that it's not a shooter in the strict sense. Story-wise, with all the actual choices that are made in the game, AP is the most advanced and wonderful choice driven game to date. So if you can get past slightly out dated graphics and the fact you can't do head shots at the begining as easily as you can later in teh game you should pretty much expect to like/ love it!

"AP is the most advanced and wonderful choice driven game to date."

You need to play the FOs, PST, ARC, HOTU, JE, ME2, MOTB, and DA amongst other games before claiming that. AP's C&C is lacklustre at worse, and passable at best.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"AP is the most advanced and wonderful choice driven game to date."

You need to play the FOs, PST, ARC, HOTU, JE, ME2, MOTB, and DA amongst other games before claiming that. AP's C&C is lacklustre at worse, and passable at best.

ME2 had the worst C&C I've seen in a modern RPG, bro.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

"ME2 had the worst C&C I've seen in a modern RPG, bro."

I have brothers, and you good sir (or ma'am) are not one of them. Why are you insulting my family?

And, you gotta be kididng about ME2 having the 'worst C&C in modern RPG' that you've seen. That could only be true if you did not play NWN1, NWN2, ES series, FO3, SOZ, and a host of others. L0LZ

ME2's end game ALONE has more legit C&C than the vast majority of rpgs - modern or otherwise. action rpg or otherwise.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"ME2 had the worst C&C I've seen in a modern RPG, bro."

I have brothers, and you good sir (or ma'am) are not one of them. Why are you insulting my family?

And, you gotta be kididng about ME2 having the 'worst C&C in modern RPG' that you've seen. That could only be true if you did not play NWN1, NWN2, ES series, FO3, SOZ, and a host of others. L0LZ

ME2's end game ALONE has more legit C&C than the vast majority of rpgs - modern or otherwise. action rpg or otherwise.

Totally.

C: Spend 3 hours scanning planets.

C: Your ship is :mellow:

C: Spend 5 more hours doing sidequests

C: Your team is :thumbsup:

That really beats a game where if you make wrong choices you won't get the whole of the story. :teehee:

Edited by Cogar66