Dragon Age 2

AP doesn't look that hot outside of cutscenes, doing a quick search of Fallout 3 reviews, most said that the graphics help set the mood with open landscapes or don't have any pop-in, no one that I read was specifically saying that they were pretty.

No idea about Singularity.

People on the Bioware boards have always been pretty candid about what they expect from Bioware's games. It would be nice if the writers paired that up with some decent characters and story, though.

I fear that we won't be leaving the Dragon Age setting any time soon

Since when has incest become 'dark fantasy'?

*cough* A song of ice and fire *cough*

Yeah, that was actually referenced in the Bio thread.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Just wanted to say that, grr.

"The things I do for love..."

Not that Dragon Age managed to capture any of ASoIAF's goodness.

Edited by Purkake

Since fanfiction.net was born I guess.

Well, the protagonist-Imoen romance mod was really popular so... :thumbsup:

Yeah it's not a surprise people want it. It was the 'it's dark fantasy' argument that had me confused.

But how was it used? Most likely as monarch trying to 'keep it in the family' right? That has real life basis.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

But how was it used? Most likely as monarch trying to 'keep it in the family' right? That has real life basis.

Never read it, but the internet tells me it was a guy having a relationship since they were young with his twin sister. This continued even after the sister married (and all the kids during the marriage were actually fathered by her brother, she terminated the one from her husband)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Never read it, but the internet tells me it was a guy having a relationship since they were young with his twin sister. This continued even after the sister married (and all the kids during the marriage were actually fathered by her brother, she terminated the one from her husband)

Yeh, Gaider should really use that. That would at least explain the existence of oafs like Cailan & Alistair.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Yeah, go spoil one of the central things that sets most of the first books events into motion. Good job!

No problem, glad to help.

It was used awesomely, in addition to also being used as you said. Go read the books, they're great.

I normally don't read fantasy, but I'll try and give them a go.

Wait it's twincest?

cylon_basestar_eye.gif